Medela Freestyle Handsfree Pump for only $250

Gritz

I'm not sure where to post this, but thought this might be the best place since you can only order it through fax or phone (unless you live in MI).

Hackley has a deal right now that will get you a brand new Medela Freestyle Handsfree breast pump for only $250. They charge $300 for the pump and right now there is a 15% discount code. Shipping is free and if you live outside of MI, there is no tax either. This is a great deal for the handsfree pump. They are an authorized Medela seller too.

Discount Code: LLLI08

http://www.hackleyhme.com/product_info.php/products_id/920/Free_Style_HandsFree_Breastpump.html

Advertisement for the discount is on the right hand side on the LLL website:

http://www.llli.org/WebUS.html

Before you spend that much check your health insurance. My health insurance covered my $300 medela pump 100%. I have BCBS and my friend has Priority Health and hers was covered 100% also. We just had to get a "prescription" from our dr and then go to a durable medical supply place to turn it in to get one. Really easy. I wouldn't have known about it if my friend would not have told me. We are both in Michigan and I am sure it varies from insurance plan to insurance plan but it doesn't hurt to check yours!

Before you spend that much check your health insurance. My health insurance covered my $300 medela pump 100%. I have BCBS and my friend has Priority Health and hers was covered 100% also. We just had to get a "prescription" from our dr and then go to a durable medical supply place to turn it in to get one. Really easy. I wouldn't have known about it if my friend would not have told me. We are both in Michigan and I am sure it varies from insurance plan to insurance plan but it doesn't hurt to check yours!

Yes! Definitely check with your insurance company first, but most will not cover a breast pump unless there is a "medical need" for it. I know mine doesn't cover it at all and I have a really good insurance plan with Aetna.

I had BCBS and I tried calling to check coverage, but they wouldn't pay anything towards my breastpump. It's worth a call though. The worst they can say is 'no'.

I had a Medela PIS and it was absolutely priceless! I worked full time and couldn't have managed without it. I would have gladly paid twice the price in hindsight.

Edited by kellane26

Yes! Definitely check with your insurance company first, but most will not cover a breast pump unless there is a "medical need" for it. I know mine doesn't cover it at all and I have a really good insurance plan with Aetna.

We are allowed 1 per year under our durable medical coverage. Like I said I needed a prescription for it from my dr and all she wrote on her prescription pad (same one used to prescribe drugs) was breast pump. That was it lol. Never said anything about a medical need for it. BCBS had a list of suppliers I could turn that prescription in at to pick up the breast pump that way I didn't have to pay anything out of pocket and wait to be reimbursed. Another friend who has BCBS (our hubbies work together so it's the same plan) was able to get hers without a problem also and my other friend in a school teacher with priority health so she needed one as she was going back to work.