Disney KID-SIZED Large Pirate Ship Playset (was $129 now $29.99) Plus $5 OFF!!

Mommax2in2006

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemID=1603f4d&ItemTyp=G&GrpTyp=PRD&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=pirate&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True

Also if you sign up for the JCpenny Rewards Program (located on the front page left hand corner) you will receive a coupon good for $5 off (VERIFIED it works on this item).

BE Sure to enter code 3008 or 3050 when filling out the form to sign up

ALSO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ENTER YOUR CC INFO TO GET THE COUPON JUST SKIP IT

If you add a $10 or more item the code REWARD will take $10 off of 10 purchase (but will not work alone with this item must add something else [/b]

Gets GREAT 5 STAR Reviews, I picked up one for my son for Christmas! :eyepoppin

Shipping is from $6.95-$7.95 or you can have it sent to your store for pickup although sometimes that costs just as much as shipping it to your house

JcPenny is offering a $5 off $5 or more coupon valid for online and in-store purchases when you sign up for JC Penney Rewards using source code 3008 or 3050.

Note, you will be prompted to register a credit card, which is required to earn future rewards, however, it's not required to get the $5 certificate.

When you click on Print (when you log into your account) and it will bring up the codes for you

It is combinable for $15 off of $15

Edited by Mommax2in2006
forgot to add shipping info

I entered the code when I signed up but it's a different screen...how do I get the $5 to show up at check out? or is it something i get later? confused.

thanks.

Trish

sign into your rewards account and click on the Print button..it will bring up the Code and Certificate number...

BTW MINE ARRIVED TODAY!! :D

sign into your rewards account and click on the Print button..it will bring up the Code and Certificate number...

BTW MINE ARRIVED TODAY!! :D

Mine arrived today too! That was fast shipping! I put my sons together though as soon as we received it, and within, I would say, 2 hours, he had half the pieces taken off. Not as good of quality that I expected. And to say the thing took forever to put together!!

Mine arrived today too! That was fast shipping! I put my sons together though as soon as we received it, and within, I would say, 2 hours, he had half the pieces taken off. Not as good of quality that I expected. And to say the thing took forever to put together!!

Yes Very Fast shipping!! And I would agree, not as nice as I expected - if I had paid full price this would have to go back I wasn't home when it came and by the time I arrived my ds19 had assembled it - so there goes the birthday idea, oh well.

Let me in with a Positive note my boys do LOVE it! especially the cannons

ok - for those who bought this - what age do you think it's good for - I am up to? We bought one for our son who is turning 6 this month, but I am thinking it might be to toddlerish - what do you guys think??? should I return it?

ok - for those who bought this - what age do you think it's good for - I am up to? We bought one for our son who is turning 6 this month, but I am thinking it might be to toddlerish - what do you guys think??? should I return it?

It really is more for toddlers in my opinion, I guess you have to ask your self how in to pirates is he and is he a big six or a small 6. Personally if I bought it for a 6 yr old I would most likely return it