Fraggle Rock box set for $58.99

JohnnyLaRue

For the poster that said to look at the reviews, they are regarding the packaging - but keep in mind that this is the ONLY way to get season 4 on DVD. It was never released as a standalone set. I purchased the set last week, and am quite pleased. The dvds are packed in a binder style book, which leads to some shifting during shipping - several of the dvds were loose when I opened the box. None of them were damaged or scratched, and it took me all of 30 seconds to correct the problem. My 5 year old son fell instantly in love with the Fraggles - he's walking around singing the theme song all day long, and it makes me smile!:)

For the poster that said to look at the reviews, they are regarding the packaging - but keep in mind that this is the ONLY way to get season 4 on DVD. It was never released as a standalone set. I purchased the set last week, and am quite pleased. The dvds are packed in a binder style book, which leads to some shifting during shipping - several of the dvds were loose when I opened the box. None of them were damaged or scratched, and it took me all of 30 seconds to correct the problem. My 5 year old son fell instantly in love with the Fraggles - he's walking around singing the theme song all day long, and it makes me smile!:)

Hi vllygrrl, I only posted my comment to look at the reviews first so people can make an informed decision before purchasing this. I made no comment or implication that I did not like the set or that the set was not worth purchasing.

I'm glad your son likes it. I am actually seriously considering buying this for my 13 month old daughter even though she's still too young to understand it. I grew up with Fraggle Rock and hope that she will too. :smart: