ProFlowers and Easy Saver

ddube630

Hello. For those of you who ordered flowers from ProFlowers for Valentines Day or any other occasion, you may want to check your credit card statements or bank statements.

I recently noticed a charge on my credit card for the current month of $14.95 for something called Easy Saver. I had no idea what this was but once I started digging, I found out that they were connected with ProFlowers and when I made a purchase in January for flowers for my wife for Valentine's Day, I somehow gave an authorization to this Easy Saver company to enroll in some sort of membership of which I knew nothing about. After calling Proflowers, they did say they were going to credit back my credit card for this charge but I found a thread at a website about this as a scam and there were many people stating exactly what I just stated.

This was posted about a month ago on GD as a link to ProFlowers for a good deal for Valentine's Day. The flower deal was a great deal, just what along came along with it unsuspecting was not so great.

Just a heads up for anyone that ordered flowers recently.

Dave

I actually had to call EasySaver directly at 1800 355 1837 to be removed from "Easy Saver's reward program" to get credited and cancel enrollement. Proflowers told me when you purchase flowers and then provide your email to "find out how to save additional $15" you get automatically enrolled in Easy Saver. What a sleazy... glad I got a good price, but won't ever order from them again!!! It's not worth the pain in the you-know-what ... especially since my spouse only semi-appreciated the gesture! Ughhhh!

ddube630,

Just wanted to ty you again for making me aware of the easysaver charges on my cc statement. Also, I filed a complaint with the BBB and they told me they are getting in touch with them. I let proflowers know how disappointed I was that they do business with Easysaver (they have a D+ rating with the BBB) and so proflowers is giving me another flower order to send out (free of charge) for the hassle.