"Cars" - Lightning McQueen - Dinoco - Blue

arelf27

UPDATED:

Does anyone know of an OFFLINE store (besides Target - they have clearanced all of theirs already) that sells PIXAR DINOCO BLUE LIGHTNING MCQUEEN CAR ("Bling Bling" Lightning McQueen)?

Thank You!!!

http://i12.ebayimg.com/08/i/001/30/91/c33f_1.JPG

Edited by arelf27

I know this is not much help but I bought one a couple weeks ago when Target did their 75% off clearance. So I know Target carried it but it is possible that they clearanced them all out already I looked at both Target online and Amazon and I did not see it.

I know this is not much help but I bought one a couple weeks ago when Target did their 75% off clearance. So I know Target carried it but it is possible that they clearanced them all out already I looked at both Target online and Amazon and I did not see it.

**Yeh..That's where I got it from too! I only saw one (never even saw these before the clearance sale) and it's a bit messed-up so I was wondering if they dig it out from Summer clearance or what?? I was hoping to exchange it for a one in a better condition somewhere like Walmart but I have't seen them anywhere and can't even find one place on-line where they sell these.. Would have liked to read the reviews too to decide whether I want to keep it or return to Tartet!!

You did help though..as I know now I'm not the only one who bought it at Target so Thank You!!

**Yeh..That's where I got it from too! I only saw one (never even saw these before the clearance sale) and it's a bit messed-up so I was wondering if they dig it out from Summer clearance or what?? I was hoping to exchange it for a one in a better condition somewhere like Walmart but I have't seen them anywhere and can't even find one place on-line where they sell these.. Would have liked to read the reviews too to decide whether I want to keep it or return to Tartet!!

You did help though..as I know now I'm not the only one who bought it at Target so Thank You!!

That's interesting - my box was pretty messed up as well... I figured it was back in the stock room as well for a while. I had never seen it on the shelf any where either.

I have a almost three year old who can't live without seeing this movie everyday (or at least a small portion of it). I am just glad it is a pretty decent movie as far as kids movies go.

That's interesting - my box was pretty messed up as well... I figured it was back in the stock room as well for a while. I had never seen it on the shelf any where either.

I have a almost three year old who can't live without seeing this movie everyday (or at least a small portion of it). I am just glad it is a pretty decent movie as far as kids movies go.

**This was the first cartoon my ds1 really liked! The 1st time hubby turned it on, he sat through the whole thing and kept asking to see it everyday afterwards. Lately though, all he wants to see is Little Einsteins..just like his sister who's 3. I did get them each that Rocket that was 75% at Target and we're giving them to them on Valentines :). I also got DS1 anything "Cars" I could find during Target's clearance (which includes 3 pkgs. of "Cars" with 3 diff. cars in each, a remote controlled Mater and mini "Cars" 6 cars set with two diff. mini "Cars" playsets) The mini "Cars" I'm saving till Christmas but the regular ones he's getting on his 2nd B-Day, which isn't until April, so I can't wait! I bought him that Step 2 train/cars table too so we'll be having a blast playing with it all!! :)