Blank Mint Tins & other SWEET stuff?

I am planning a sweet 16. Nothing to fancy but a ton of kids will come.

I am looking for the blank mint tins that I can stick a label on and fill with candy.

I am also wondering where is the cheapest place to get bulk Hershey bars? I am going to make my own wrappers for them.

Bulk candy in general??? Any other ideas to go along with a SWEET theme? Decorations, etc?? I have to make it CHEAP.

Watch the clearance after Vday for candy. I don't know about full size candy bars but they have the minis for Vday.

My sister gave my niece a party and she filled different size glass cylinders (like you put candles in) with different candies. She bought them after Easter. Jelly beans, sweet-tarts, candy coated licorce bites, etc. They were colorful and made a great display.

I am planning a sweet 16. Nothing to fancy but a ton of kids will come.

I am looking for the blank mint tins that I can stick a label on and fill with candy.

I am also wondering where is the cheapest place to get bulk Hershey bars? I am going to make my own wrappers for them.

Bulk candy in general??? Any other ideas to go along with a SWEET theme? Decorations, etc?? I have to make it CHEAP.

I know you said blank mint tins, but in the dollar stores and dollar section of Target, they have some tiny boxes, containers that you could use. They are plain and then you could put your own label on them.

I do know that years ago, you might have good luck if you contacted a company directly and asked them for empty containers. (At one time, I contacted P&G about Pringles cans.) But now with the economy, you may have no luck at all that way.

As far as bulk Hershey bars, depending on the amount, you could contact Hershey directly as they do sell things at their website or you could contact your local grocery store and ask them if you bought x cases, how much could they sell them to you for. Probably best to try both a chain store and a non chain store. Sometimes chain stores do not work their own deals and they will not budge on the price whereas a locally owned place could get them cheaper, maybe.