Sterling Silver Heart Necklace NOW $13.99 (was $35.00) @ Kohls.com

aprncess

Sterling Silver Heart Necklace

Heart to heart. Your look will take shape with this sterling silver heart necklace.

* Rose-, silver- and gold-tone heart charms provide romantic elegance.

* Sterling silver construction promises lasting shine.

* Spring-ring clasp ensures a reliable fit.

* Details:

* 18-in. chain

* Sterling silver

Was $35.00

NOW: $13.99 + $7.95 Shipping (- $4.20 for Cardholders if using the 30% off Code - PRES30DAY good 2/11-2/17 = $9.79)

LINK

http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/369571?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

Edited by aprncess
changed price to reflect sale without 30% code

Darn,

I thought I could start some shopping with that discount! Still a pretty necklace, thanks for the post!

get online really really early on the 11th (or late the 10th) depending on time zone.... and it will likely still be there if you get there soon enough.. and don't forget might as well use a free ship code too. I am sure there is one in the official Kohl's thread

I am confused, is the 30% off only if you have a Kohl's credit card?

Normally the 30% is with a Kohl's card. Same with the free shipping. However, never hurts to check into it. Or if you go to the official Kohl's discussion thread whoever posted it originally might have put details on the code.

I have never seen a 30% off for non kohls charge card holders, unfortunately. There is always a free shipping code and at least 15% off available if you have the card so it is well worth it!! The Official Kohls coupon thread has all the latest. Do keep this in mind - kohls is well known to increase prices on some items just before the 15/20/30% off promotions begin, so sometimes things are a better deal BEFORE that promotion, just using the 15% off code, rather than waiting and using 30%....plus, during the 30% off sales things go OOS quicker...