Littlest Pet Shop toys??

You've just missed Target Toys 75% Clearance - I do believe they had some LPS stuff.. But there's some kind of Clearance going on at Walmart. It's all over the board so some things are discounted very little and some are discounted a little more. Nothing like 75% though.. I'm also not sure if/when they will discount Toys more. You might want to go to Offline Forum - Walmart Toys Thread and ask the question there.

Good Luck!

Looking to find some of the pets and playsets for a b-day in a couple weeks. Anyone know anywhere they might be on sale or where I can find a good deal???

If you have a Ross close to you they have them and they are cheaper than ToysRus. Sometimes Amazon.com has them on sale. I got a 10 pack at Christmas time for 10.59

I just bought my daughter the LPS Advent Calendar for $5 at WalMart (Clearance). Sure, it is from the previous holiday, but it was filled with all sorts of accessories and 4 LPS pets. My DD was tickled opening each little slot and finding something new! WalMart also had some of the electronic diaries and pens on clearance. I passed on those since I found those OL at Amazon.com over the holidays.

Marshalls and Ross have EXCELLENT deals if you can find them.