Farouk CHI 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Amazon $66!!

Kayshar13

I want to cry i have never seen it go this low and ive been watching it forever and now that its a great price i dont have the much to blow on myself right now wahhhhh hope someone else gets the great deal!!

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ceramic-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1233639645&sr=8-1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NKA7K73RL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Is all the talk about the warranty being void if you buy from Amazon true? Does anybody know? Some of the reviews stated that Chi wouldn't honor the warranty because it was bought online from Amazon, who is not an authorized dealer.

Are these Chi flat irons REALLY that much better than other brands? What's the big diff?

I've used about 4 different brands, and it is by far, the best one I've ever used. There are probably some other expensive one's that are almost as good, but if you have a cheap brand, Chi would definitely be worth the price. I love mine, and it makes straightening my hair much faster.

Originally Posted by jylleee

Are these Chi flat irons REALLY that much better than other brands? What's the big diff?

My daughter has super curly, thick hair. This makes it look like it is perfectly straight, smooth, shiny and not damaging to her hair. She LOVES it. She has tried all kinds. This is the best and was recommended by her hairstylist. And once it is done it lasts for a couple days, just minor touch ups after sleeping.

I have tried 2 other straighteners, before my Chi's (I stepped on my first one... bought 2 last time they were this cheap and have one in the closet as a spare) and it does make a huge difference. My hair is fairly wavy & chinlength; it takes just a minute or two for me to straighten. With the non-ceramics, I had to run the straightener down over and over again and never got it this straight.

I just got a chi last month. Paid $99 and thought that was a pretty good deal. I have tried several cheaper flat irons, including the wet to dry one. My hair is very thick and wavy/curly and they worked okay. However, with the chi I only have to go over each section once and it glides through my hair. No snags or pulling. The ceramic seems to make a big difference. It cut my straightening time a good bit and my hair is much straighter and sleeker. I have also heard about the warranty being void if you did not buy it from an authorized dealer (mainly beauty supply stores or salons).

i brought it for the $49 from the 3rd party seller...yes i knew better...but did it anyway. really fast shipping got it today. of course it does not work right. there appears to be a short in the cord as the led light goes on and off with movement. so the iron stops heating up. i emailed the seller and am waiting for a response. hopefully it is resolved with no problems.

i brought it for the $49 from the 3rd party seller...yes i knew better...but did it anyway. really fast shipping got it today. of course it does not work right. there appears to be a short in the cord as the led light goes on and off with movement. so the iron stops heating up. i emailed the seller and am waiting for a response. hopefully it is resolved with no problems.

I had that problem with one that I bought on ebay a while back. The seller was really nice about it and sent me a new one. (after I sent the first one back) Hope it gets resolved quickly!

Isnt it crazy..people with straight hair want to curl and naturally curl want their hair straight.

Just to add my two cents in - I have very very straight hair but I want on of these. My stylist uses this on my hair to control the straightness. It lays better after you run the iron through it.