Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

CVS Deals Discussion - FEBRUARY 09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
78 replies to this topic

#61 sp72  OFFLINE  

sp72

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 19, 2009 - 3:11 pm

The lysol neutra air things are $5.99 this week. There is a $5 coupon out there making them $.99! That is a great deal. I got 2 yesterday. The regular price is $13.99!

Colgate total is free after ecb's this week. There is $1 mfq out there.

You aren't supposed to be able to use 2 $off cvs coupons in one transaction, if it worked for you then cool!

Here is the link to the colgate coupon: http://www.colgate.c...cialOffers.cvsp

#62 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 20, 2009 - 9:15 am

Yeah that suave price change sucks! Uusally if you show the manager the ad and the shelf tags also say $2, they will adjust it for you and print the ecb's manually or ring up another suave and then return it so you get the ecb's. Thats what my store has done in the past.

I called the ECB customer service number and she couldn't believe that the store wouldn't either adjust the price to the ad price or give me the ECBs. So, she credited my account with the ECBs and they'll print out the next time I go to the store.

#63 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 21, 2009 - 6:54 am

I keep trying to print those suave coupons, and everytime it wants me to download the coupon printer, so I do and then it does nothing. Any ideas?

The Suave coupons that printed out are for "18 oz. or larger" and the ones on sale are like 12 oz. so I didn't try to use the coupons on them.

#64 marypat58  OFFLINE  

marypat58

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 22, 2009 - 9:41 am

Valentine's Day items are 90% here today.

#65 MeliesMom  OFFLINE  

MeliesMom

Christina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 22, 2009 - 11:28 am

Valetine stuff is only 75% at mine today. Still had quite a few things left though. The renuzit triscents starter kits are $5.49 with $2 extra bucks. There were $4 mfq's in todays inserts. $.50 MM! Dayquil/Nyquil is 2/$9.98 and get $5 ecb's. Use two $1.50 mfq's and get 2 nyquils for $1.98.

#66 txsupermom  OFFLINE  

txsupermom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Feb 22, 2009 - 2:17 pm

Valentine's Day stuff just went 75% off today. Picked up bags of Hershey Kisses for .75. Also found the 3 piece Essence of Beauty travel sets (originally 4.99) for $1.25. These are in ziploc style bags, contain 1 body lotion, 1 body mist and 1 shower gel. They come in various fragrances (passion flower, blue ocean, purple fields). Great hostess/thank you gifts. Would also work great for Easter baskets. Found two really nice Sugar Plum sets that had full size lotions, shower gels and loofahs that were also 75% off. I think that the Sugar Plum may have been a hold over from the Christmas sets, but they have just now been marked down.

#67 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 22, 2009 - 2:50 pm

The renuzit triscents starter kits are $5.49 with $2 extra bucks. There were $4 mfq's in todays inserts. $.50 MM!

I was just going to post this. Thanks for the Nyquil info, I missed that one.

#68 Kara1204  OFFLINE  

Kara1204

Think Pink!

• 1,235 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 23, 2009 - 6:35 pm

I found fragrance gift sets at 75% off today. The scanner thingy spit out a $10 off $30 for me. So, I got (4) Passion for Men gift sets (4 oz spray cologne and 3 oz splash) and (2) 5 piece mini perfume sets (Red Door, Halston, Passion, White Diamonds, Girogio) for 20 bucks!! That takes care of a LOT of gifts throughout the year. There were many others, too. Had a hard time deciding. Valentine's still 75% and nothing good left.:no:
All those who wander are not lost.........

#69 Rockfordmom  OFFLINE  

Rockfordmom

• 6,319 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Feb 23, 2009 - 7:06 pm

I found fragrance gift sets at 75% off today.

I still have a bunch left from last year when Walgreens & CVS had them 75% off!

#70 Kara1204  OFFLINE  

Kara1204

Think Pink!

• 1,235 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 24, 2009 - 7:41 am

I still have a bunch left from last year when Walgreens & CVS had them 75% off!

Me too, I NEEDED these like I need a hole in the head. I just can not resist. Keep them stored in a dark, cool place and they will be fine for years. I have some real perfume I bought in Paris 20 years ago and it is still OK!
All those who wander are not lost.........

#71 HansieDZ  OFFLINE  

HansieDZ

• 1,585 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Feb 24, 2009 - 2:52 pm

My best find today was a 75% off Hannah Montana toothpaste and toothbrush set.Reg. price $6.99 and I had a manuf. Q for $1 off so I paid .75 for the set :) I also got the $10 off $30 scanner Q. I have to say,I had fun!

"The years run too short and the days too fast."~Time Passages (Al Stewart)

#72 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 24, 2009 - 8:12 pm

So, does anyone have a theory on why the coupon scanner sometimes says "not available for coupons currently"? At first I thought it was because they were out of paper, but now I wonder if it's tied to your card and knows you already got certain coupons.

#73 MeliesMom  OFFLINE  

MeliesMom

Christina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 25, 2009 - 8:06 am

So, does anyone have a theory on why the coupon scanner sometimes says "not available for coupons currently"? At first I thought it was because they were out of paper, but now I wonder if it's tied to your card and knows you already got certain coupons.

It is tied to your card. It's not necessarily because it is out of paper. I have my mom's keychain card and will scan it when I go to cvs because the store closest to her doesn't have a scanner. Just this past sunday mine didn't give me any cvs q's! I was mad! lol. But when I scan my mom's card she got them. I have got a few good q's and here lately all I am getting is $2 of $10 cvs brand and $1 off vitamins. I have 4 of each of these coupons!!! I am so tired of those... I do wonder why it pops up no coupons available though. Guess I got enough of those $2/$10 and vitamin q's.

#74 ixrayu05  OFFLINE  

ixrayu05

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 25, 2009 - 8:37 am

I don't have a coupon machine at my local CVS. Only the CVS's in the next city have them.
If it's on sale...I will buy it!:yup:

#75 MeliesMom  OFFLINE  

MeliesMom

Christina

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 25, 2009 - 4:30 pm

This is from mydisneyart @ HCW:

My favorite CVS manager gave me the heads up for MAY. She just got back from a corporate meeting and here in CA they will be suspending the ecb During 4/26-5/31 due to the LONGS/CVS takeover so they wont have any problems when they offically become CVS Stores. The Ecb's will not be in any of the ads here. She said it may effect NV and AZ but she was not sure. CA is a go for sure. BUMMER!!!!!!!

Have you got your CVS yet Freesia? If not, it won't be long!

#76 kren  OFFLINE  

kren

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 423 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 25, 2009 - 6:30 pm

OMG, I read that totally wrong and thought CVS was suspending the ECB program permanently!! My heart stopped!!!

#77 freesia39  OFFLINE  

freesia39

• 12,308 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Feb 25, 2009 - 8:59 pm

Have you got your CVS yet Freesia? If not, it won't be long!

A few more months... a few more months...

One Longs is about a mile from my apt, right on my way to work. ;) There is a second longs about a mile in another direction... and ooooooooh look... a third longs right across the street from the campus where I work.

CVS PARTY TIME!

GO BRUINS!

#78 rondadeal  OFFLINE  

rondadeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Feb 26, 2009 - 8:41 pm

It is tied to your card. It's not necessarily because it is out of paper. I have my mom's keychain card and will scan it when I go to cvs because the store closest to her doesn't have a scanner. Just this past sunday mine didn't give me any cvs q's! I was mad! lol. But when I scan my mom's card she got them. I have got a few good q's and here lately all I am getting is $2 of $10 cvs brand and $1 off vitamins. I have 4 of each of these coupons!!! I am so tired of those... I do wonder why it pops up no coupons available though. Guess I got enough of those $2/$10 and vitamin q's.

At first if I got a good one ($ off $:yup:), I'd stop at another CVS on the way home to get it again, but then it started not printing the same ones, or none at all, when I'd go again, even at a different store. Hey, whatever happened to our resident CVS worker (Jariece, I think?) She might know the inside scope!

#79 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• 7,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Feb 27, 2009 - 7:57 am

FYI - the Sauve spend $6 get $2 ECB is still going on until 3/5 (I believe). The body washes are scanning 1.99 each - but there are 18oz ones on the shelves out there. They are marked "get 25% more free". I found 2 of them today. Can't find the triscents kits though :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users