where do you buy birthday wrapping paper

dollar store...

it gets ripped up and thrown out..

also - we have good quality paper at work - heavy bond - that gets recycled... it is good for the kids to use to wrap things (it doesn't rip easy) and they can color the outside.

Thanks guys for all the tips. I always save the bags from my two ds birthdays. Well ds6 went to his first birthday party and when he came home he had the bag he took his present in. I asked why he had the bag and he said because he told the boy that his mom wants the bag back! I was so embarrased!!!!

Thanks guys for all the tips. I always save the bags from my two ds birthdays. Well ds6 went to his first birthday party and when he came home he had the bag he took his present in. I asked why he had the bag and he said because he told the boy that his mom wants the bag back! I was so embarrased!!!!

That is too funny! Did you tell him to do that? I would have been so embarrased too! Gave me a good chuckle at work though.

They have these recycable bags for $1 or so (maybe $1.99??) not really sure on the price but I have seen them everywhere.. That might be a good idea to buy these instead as they don't have to be thrown out and the person who gets the present can prob. find some use for it.. They have them at Kohl's so maybe buy these in advance with one of those coupons (15%, 30%) for cardholders. They are not that pretty though.. I did buy one at Kohl's just to try it out but instead of using for a gift has been using it to organize all of my kids books as I'm still on a hunt for a book shelf.. Well it's been holding up very well. Still looks like new!

I usually buy it randomly whenever I see it on sale and I just stock it up in my basement. I sometimes buy at the Dollar store, Party City, Walmart...

Sometimes I let the kids use brown mailing paper and they paint or draw on it and we use that as wrapping paper.