Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

WALGREEN'S Deal Discussion - FEB / MAR

484 replies to this topic

#481 AndreaInNC  OFFLINE  

AndreaInNC

Caniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,170 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 9:37 am

I have made it my personal quest to fill out every survey I get when I shop at Wags and beg them to please give me more than 2 weeks to use my register rewards!

#482 chr05angel  OFFLINE  

chr05angel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 341 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 9:45 am

i got the foil no problem but in my Walgreen's it cant be more than whats left besides tax so i bought three foil (2.67) then needed another .33 to use three 1 coupons. so i bought a 40 cent clearance candy of some sort and i paid about 20 cents for everything
*The world is watching...make your mark!*;)

#483 chrisjuvers  OFFLINE  

chrisjuvers

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 945 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 10:59 am

I bought the edge today, only the green lid can was scanning register reward. (My store had blue & green) I got 4 edge, 4 chapsticks, 4 soft soaps body wash and a glade candle. All in all a good day but I need to work on rolling my RR better.

#484 dnvillane  OFFLINE  

dnvillane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 112 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 1:32 pm

Maybe I'm not getting the Softsoap concept. I bought one yesterday and it only printed out one coupon. Am I supposed to get more than one coupon? Or do I need to go back and redeem the FREE coupon to be able to get more FREE coupons? Confused....

Apparently on Sunday you could buy one Softsoap, it would print out a coupon for a free Softsoap. When you went back later to redeem the free Softsoap another free Softsoap was printing. This must have been a glitch in the system - from what I have heard on another site, the rolling free coupon stopped printing by Monday afternoon so no more continuous free coupons.

#485 KoopawnKode  OFFLINE  

KoopawnKode

Friendly neighborhood Mexican

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 2:53 pm

I bought 2 Glucerna Cereals (my in-laws have diabetes so i need to keep them on track) on sale for $3.99 and it printed the $2.50 RR. I think the RR for this will continue for April, if not at least through today. If so, and you have Diabetes, here's a way to get up to $7 in RR:

(grabbed this from another site)

"get $2.50 rr wyb 2
get $4.50 rr wyb 3
get $7 rr wyb 4

here is another way to get the $10 glucerna coupon. follow the instructions carefully!
http://diabetescontr....com/index.aspx
1. click on join now.
2. enter personal details (use catalina as promo code) and click "create account"
3. enter details on this page and click on "calculate body mass",
4. select "lose weight" from option, click on "next"
5. fill in the required details and click on 'finish"
6. click on "return to your personalized home page." link
glucerna $10 coupon is on this page. click on image or link in this page. you can print it twice."
“Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect-- But tell me the truth.” -Shel Silverstein

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users