WALGREEN'S Deal Discussion - FEB / MAR
Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 9:45 am
Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 10:59 am
Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 1:32 pm
Maybe I'm not getting the Softsoap concept. I bought one yesterday and it only printed out one coupon. Am I supposed to get more than one coupon? Or do I need to go back and redeem the FREE coupon to be able to get more FREE coupons? Confused....
Apparently on Sunday you could buy one Softsoap, it would print out a coupon for a free Softsoap. When you went back later to redeem the free Softsoap another free Softsoap was printing. This must have been a glitch in the system - from what I have heard on another site, the rolling free coupon stopped printing by Monday afternoon so no more continuous free coupons.
Posted Mar 31, 2009 - 2:53 pm
(grabbed this from another site)
"get $2.50 rr wyb 2
get $4.50 rr wyb 3
get $7 rr wyb 4
here is another way to get the $10 glucerna coupon. follow the instructions carefully!
1. click on join now.
2. enter personal details (use catalina as promo code) and click "create account"
3. enter details on this page and click on "calculate body mass",
4. select "lose weight" from option, click on "next"
5. fill in the required details and click on 'finish"
6. click on "return to your personalized home page." link
glucerna $10 coupon is on this page. click on image or link in this page. you can print it twice."
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users