Old Navy addtional 50% off clearance Sale

thearmstrongs

This sale was back on today !! It did end on Jan 19th but started again today- I asked the managers if they were going to put the signs back up in the windows, they said most stores pitched the signs because it had the sale ending date on it..so there may not be signs in the windows, but there are signs thru out the stores...... I had a ball--20 items for 42 bucks Edited by thearmstrongs

I did great for my little trip. I had an old GiftCard with $38 on it from last year. They did have the signs up outside and inside. Of course they had the end date of the 19th, so I wasn't sure if they were good, so I was careful. Normal retail price total was $73.00 and I ended up only spending $11.71. Now I need to go back and grab some more items with my remaining $26 on the gift card.

Guest mzannetti
We went to Old Navy last night and got a ton of stuff from the 50% clearance prices. We opened a credit card and saved an additional 20%. Some shirt we got were $0.38 and $0.58 each. These were the prices after 50% off the clearance price and then an additional 20% off from the CC. I even got a few pairs of pants for $4 each.