Americangirl.com Chrissa $10 off

4gr8girls

I wanted to share a coupon I found. One of my twins wanted Chrissa for their birthday. Well I put it off and today is their birthday. I went to order the doll but I wanted to see if there was any coupons. I came across this one and was thrilled. The coupon code is CHRISSA. It gives you $10 off PLUS $5 flat rate shipping! I saved $17 in shipping alone. Anyways, I hope it helps somebody else who was considering Chrissa.

http://www.americangirl.com

Thank you Thank You!!!. We went to the American Girl store in NYC last Friday and my DD10wanted Chrissa. She also wanted to eat in the cafe there. We made a deal with her she could get the doll if we missed out on the cafe (over $140 for 4 of us to eat:eyepoppin). When I saw the price of Chrissa I said I would order her from home and at least save on the tax and hopefully find an free shipping code(we dont pay tax on American Girl in PA). With this code it save even more the doll works out to $90, I am also able to add other things to the order to save on shipping like the curlique daybed that I have been eyeing. The shipping stays the same at $5.00

Now I have officially started shopping for Birthday and Xmas for 2009:D

Man I wish I had a girl sooooo bad but then I think of all the money I am saving:)

Yes you are saving money, but the boys gifts get more expensive as they get older :D the girls gifts as they get older don't seem as expensive since my DD does not go so much for all the Video games, etc. But then she is only 10. I guess I should keep my mouth shut until she gets older:D

I am glad you all could use this. I was just tickled when I came across that. I bought each of the twins a doll and each of them an outfit for the doll. It was nice to get all that for $5 shipping. I probably should have added more but I felt like I couldn't put my order in fast enough...lol!

Racerfan~ They do get more expensive the older they get. My dd wanted an iPod and digital camera for Christmas. And she is 12:) Thank goodness the grandparents love to spoil them...ha!

I am glad you all could use this. I was just tickled when I came across that. I bought each of the twins a doll and each of them an outfit for the doll. It was nice to get all that for $5 shipping. I probably should have added more but I felt like I couldn't put my order in fast enough...lol!

Racerfan~ They do get more expensive the older they get. My dd wanted an iPod and digital camera for Christmas. And she is 12:) Thank goodness the grandparents love to spoil them...ha!

My DD10 and DS13 both got laptops from Grandpa (combo birthday/Xmas) DS got and Ipod touch and a digital camera not to mention the video games. DD got a Zune and a digital camera, Mia - American Girl, skateboard and also video games.

Right now they are sledding in the back yard on the ice/snow we got overnight. No school today again.

I'm new to the American Girl website. Where do you enter the code at? I was afraid to put in my credit card information before I saw the total with the code. Is it before or after this step?

It is before you get to the step with credit card. When you are in your shopping cart it is towards the top on the right side.