crocs.com Outlet + free shipping

stacy2197

I tried this and it said code expired!

You tried what? What code? When you go through checkout, on the shipping page you will get the following message:

Crocs is doing a wall to wall inventory from December 31st – January 8th. During this time we are unable to ship any orders. We will resume shipping on the 9th, and all orders will be shipped out in the order they were received. Because of this inconvenience all ground shipping will be complimentary. We appreciate your understanding.

Just an FYI... I got the Axle style on crocs.com clearance when it was posted on here before and they are terrible! The footbed is the same size, but the opening to get your foot into is TINY!!! Even the one with laces (we got both laces and velcro) It takes actual physical force from DH or myself to get these on the kids and they scream "Owww Owww that HURTS!"

If you have a crocs addiction like I do the best place online I have found to get them at is 6pm.com

Their prices are GREAT and so is the selection. but, the $6.95 shipping kinda kills the deal. :no: Anyone have free shipping codes for them?

I got free shipping. When you go through the checkout process, it will chose standard shipping, but once you continue processing it, the next page will show that shipping is $0.00.

Wait...I just realized that you might be talking about 6pm.com?

I got free shipping. When you go through the checkout process, it will chose standard shipping, but once you continue processing it, the next page will show that shipping is $0.00.

Wait...I just realized that you might be talking about 6pm.com?

Yes, I was talking about 6 p.m.com Sorry for the confusion.

Just an FYI... I got the Axle style on crocs.com clearance when it was posted on here before and they are terrible! The footbed is the same size, but the opening to get your foot into is TINY!!! Even the one with laces (we got both laces and velcro) It takes actual physical force from DH or myself to get these on the kids and they scream "Owww Owww that HURTS!"

Same thing with ours. I thought maybe we had a defective pair but apparently not. They are a pain in the butt to get on the kids feet!!!! The tie ones aren't quite as bad as the velcro, but both are very difficult and frustrating to put on. I was very disappointed. :no: