MP3 player

There is a link to Creative.com under online deals for a creative zen v plus. It's 18.00. it's refurbished, but I bought one last year and I love it. It came in original box with all papers and warranty's and looked brand new. It's 80% off list price. I looked at them at walmart and they were 78.00. You can even put photos and video clips on it.

Any good deals going on on one? I am looking for one for my car primarily. I got a new stereo this Christmas and it has a place to "attach" a mp3 unit via an ancillary plug...also, where do I pick one of those up?

If it's just a 1/8" plug u need...I grabbed a 1 footer @ radio shack for about $5.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102970&y=14&x=15&retainProdsInSession=1

If it's just a 1/8" plug u need...I grabbed a 1 footer @ radio shack for about $5.

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102970&y=14&x=15&retainProdsInSession=1

Are you sure? I hope your right, that beats the $50+ bestbuy wants for the cable plus a car charger which I didn't want. I just got a new car yesterday & the stereo has the auxillary plug in.

To be clear it goes in the aux. & the headphone jack? (for ipod touch 2G). TIA :)

Are you sure? I hope your right, that beats the $50+ bestbuy wants for the cable plus a car charger which I didn't want. I just got a new car yesterday & the stereo has the auxillary plug in.

To be clear it goes in the aux. & the headphone jack? (for ipod touch 2G). TIA :)

You are correct. You don't need anything fancy or brandnamed any auxiliary headphone cable will work. I think I picked my up at Walmart for under $10.