Walgreens Christmas 75% off in Atlanta Sunday 12/28

jbreaugh

HA! I just flew downstairs to check my coupons and found 2 m&m coupons and then I flew upstairs to tell my husband that I was going to get 4 bags of them tomorrow for $1 and showed him the coupon. I was feeling soooo good, and then he pointed out that they expired on the 25th. At least I didn't get to the store with them.

Thanks so much for the tip, though.

HA! I just flew downstairs to check my coupons and found 2 m&m coupons and then I flew upstairs to tell my husband that I was going to get 4 bags of them tomorrow for $1 and showed him the coupon. I was feeling soooo good, and then he pointed out that they expired on the 25th. At least I didn't get to the store with them.

Thanks so much for the tip, though.

I had some other ones that didn't expire until 12/31

I was able to get one of those big make up kits for 75% off, Dd will be happy when I give it to her. And the clerk in the beauty aisle had a bunch of extra coupons so I got two St Ives lotions (really BIG bottles) for a total of $4. I use a ton of lotion for dry skin so that will come in handy. I'll have to stop by today and look for chocolate, didn't think of that yesterday!

One of our Walgreens had 75% off a lot of toys, including digital keyboards, lots of cars,

baby dolls, craft kits and stuffed animals. I bought a bunch for birthday gifts. None of it

was Christmassy.

Also, most boxed perfume/cologne gift sets were 50% off. I bought a few sets for gifts.