KB Toys Deals

megandbri1121

One of ours closed today, and they went to 90% (and even lower on some things) off at 2PM. I bought Phase 10 card games for .25, High School Musical CD game for $2, Hannah Montanna costume for $1, army men for .19, Spiderman cards for .20, Indiana Jones small action figures and Pirates of the Caribbean small figures for .50, Cap guns for .59, Hannah Montanna and High School Musical card games for .79. I had a cart overflowing for $37.

Ours has another week left, I think they said the 9th. This one is located in Pittsfield, MA (the home of KB toys) The other one that closed a while back, went fill a bag (those HUGE kb toy bags) for $10 bucks on the last day! It was AMAZING! Right now they are at 70-90% (books being 90%, impulse being at 90%, around 6 things at 80%, and the rest of the store at 70%)

Our KB will be closed this sunday. They actually opened up the headquarters (they have a store in their basement) yesterday and today to the public. They started with regular prices then started saying 30% off.. it went to 50% off.. then they did fill a bag for $20.. it was well worth it though, as they had tons of stuff because it was never opened to the public so they had a whole store full.