KB Toys Deals

megandbri1121

When the K-B toys at our mall closed years ago, they kept increasing the percent off and at the very end, everything was 90% off and we got some awesome deals. It was in January, and I bought stuff for myself, my mom, and my MIL for the next Christmas. Hopefully, they will do the same thing now, because we have two KB outlets near me. I will try to check them weekly and post what the discount is.

I was just at one of our KBtoys this afternoon. All items were 50% off. While the shelves were pretty bare, I saw numerous items I had purchased for Xmas. Handy Manny, Little Einstein, etc. My mom scored some Star Wars figures for my son :) Oh...and she also bought some trading cards for another friend. So, I could have bought a bunch of stuff...but I had self-control!! :o

My brother went to the KBtoys in Charleston, SC yesterday. He said everything is 50-70% off now. He bought an activity table for trains with bins under it for $35. He also bought a couple of either hot wheels or matchbox ramps for $5 each. He said he got a bunch of stocking stuffers as well. His son was with his mom for Christmas so he wanted to get some after Christmas deals for when he sees him today. Almost makes me want to go out there myself. We are swimming in toys here after Christmas and I can't imagine buying anything else right now, but dd's b-day will be here soon and it would be great to get some deals.

Here in Atl they are 50-60% off but the store at Discover Mills Mall is just about picked clean. We did find a nice remote control boat for ds's bday in April and alot of barbies for dd and birthday parties thru the year. Spent $50 and walked out with the boat, model barbie, 3 other barbies, train set, Cars fishing, barbie case, baby doll and another toy for my great neice. Not bad I think we are done as far as birthdays for 2009.

You just have to go over and look. Ours received some trucks in last week. They didn't know if they were getting any this week. They aren't being told much right now. Our store was still at 50-70% (99% of everything is just 50%) on Sunday and still open. But they could shut down at any time.

I know I am posting this late, but I was able to purchase a Playstation 2 bundle (console, extra controller, 2 games) from KB Toys at 50% off about a week ago. It was originally stickered at $189.99; however, I was able to buy it for $95.

Everything went 60% off today at ours. "Impulse items" (the items that are at the cash registers) are 80% off, and books are 80% off. Holiday items are 70% off, and then an additional 20% off. Here are some things I got tonight:

Easter Gift bags .29

Silly String .59

Elmo sound books 1.99

Star Wars playing cards $2.49

Spiderman transforming car $1.39

Cinderella sunglasses $1.19

Make sure that your items ring up correctly, as several of mine didn't. The cashier didn't notice, so I had to tell her.

We were there yesterday. The signs said 60-80% off, but most everything was only 60%. They still had quite a bit of merchandise, but the place was a wreck and you really had to look for stuff.

Did you happen to see any of Thomas Train stuff?

Our Toy Works here closed years ago but I went the last day they were open when it was 90% off. Actually found some good deals as they were pulling stuff out of the back that hadn't seen daylight in years but were still brand new.