Surpring the Kids Tomorrow with a trip to Disney.

ellen zachariia

I am so excited. Just booked a long weekend in March to go to Disney. We kept changing our mind due to the economy but since we already have the tickets my DH decided to just go and do it today. We are going to leave a note for the kids with their x-mas gifts tonight. Just wanted to share. Hope everyone has a peaceful holiday. and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

We were in Disney last year the week before Christmas. My granddaughter asked me last week when we could go back.........I envy you but am excited you can do this for your family.

I'm sure the kids will love this gift and how great it will be something to look forward to as a family.

We were just there in September but only for MNSSHP then we went on a 7 day western cruise on the Magic. I would love to go again ASAP to Disney World & another Disney Cruise!! lmao

So what did the kids say???? (How old are they?) If mine were all between 17 & 11 we would be going to Disney World or on a Disney Cruise for Christmas but we have little ones who believe in Santa so we have to be home and do presents,lol.

Thank you for all the good wishes. Kids where excited about the trip DS is 7 and very jaded he only wanted to know if he could bring his Nintendo DS with him in the car. DD is 3 1/2 and made me make list of all the princesses she wanted to see. I figure now that the holidays are over I have something to hold over their heads to get them to behave for the next three months.