50% Off everything at Coldwater Creek

lassdm

I've been watching them and I've noticed that they raise their prices when they have this sale. The same items I bought a month ago in the outlet department are suddenly 50 percent higher for this sale. That really is sneaky in my book.

I've been watching them and I've noticed that they raise their prices when they have this sale. The same items I bought a month ago in the outlet department are suddenly 50 percent higher for this sale. That really is sneaky in my book.

Yeah, I noticed that too...so I think I'll pass. I dont like it when businesses do that.

Yeah, I noticed that too...so I think I'll pass. I dont like it when businesses do that.

I was all ready to buy things I really didn't need, glad I read the whole thread, they should have a really big sale after Christmas, I remember last year I got things that I returned to the store and they couldn't believe how cheap they were.

The price changing is bad business, they should know shoppers aren't that stupid!

Yes, I want back and double checked my order and the watch that they have in the outlet section is now marked over 17 dollars when 3 weeks ago I bought it for 8.74. Another item I noticed is a sweater that I paid 24 dollars for is now 54.99. Ugh.

Glad you posted this deal OP--but buyer beware that Coldwater is doing this and wait for the 75% off sale after Christmas. Also make a note of the price of the items you like to see if they raise them again.

I noticed the same things.. there were a few things I was thinking about, but so close to christmas I decided to wait. When I saw the sale I went to look at them and suddendly they were double what they had been. (even more when you include the additional 25% off they had at the time.

I am with you, I do NOT like that practice, I would rather they not have the sale at al. I passed on everything because of it. Sure hope someone is paying attention and notices the customers are not as stupid as they seem to think we are..

70% off everything on our website details:

To redeem: enter Offer Code WXH6446 in the offer code box at checkout, and your 70% discount will be applied to the lowest price currently displayed on the website. Discount will appear on the Order Review Page.

70% discount is valid through 1/5/09, midnight (EST); applies to in-stock, online items only. Discount applies to merchandise total only and does not include shipping, handling or applicable taxes. Not valid on purchases from our catalogs, Coldwater Creek stores, Spa or Outlet locations. May not be combined with any other Offer Code or discount, or applied to the purchase of gift cards. In the event of a return or exchange, discount will be forfeited and may not be reused. The amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. No cash value. Not valid on previous purchases.

Coldwater Creek reserves the right to offer, at any time, all or part of our product assortment via our website, our catalogs and in our Coldwater Creek stores. Coldwater Creek reserves the right to add or remove items from our website, at any time, at our discretion. Product selections offered during promotional periods may differ from product selections offered during non-promotional periods.