So...What did you forget?

booga12345

I have to go out today and get one gift card. I have been reminding myself all week, and I still never managed to stop and get it.

Other than that I think we are all set. I went grocery shopping yesterday. I have been picking up batteries over the last few weeks. I would pick up a package or two each time I went shopping.

I do still have ALOT of wrapping to do though.

Well after reading this, I now have to go get BATTERIES!! A few days ago, I went through all of the presents and wrote down what batteries I need, so all I have to do is buy them! And I was just out running errands too!!! ERRR!!! Oh well, meeting some friends for lunch, which happens to be just down the road from Sams Club, so I'll head there afterwards!

As for wrapping, being the procrastinator that I am, I waited until last night to wrap everything. And for the 1st time ever, DH helped!! I was shocked, but also a little mad....he picked the one year where I haven't really gone "all out" with gifts for the kids, to help! LOL

Glad I was alble to remind everyone to get batteries ;) I was talking to my mom before we left for Sam's Club this morning and told her what we were after and she asked us to pick her some up too because she forgot them:) She would have had some very unhappy grandchildren on her hands tomorrow:eek: So we got them for her

I'm sitting here feeling like I am forgetting something but for the life of me I don't know what it could be :confused: This is the 1st year I've had to do all the Santa stuff myself cause dh has to work 3rd shift:( (we're just thankful for the job :)) so I don't have anyone to double check stuff for me. I think I got it all, but I'm going to sit here and watch A Christmas Story (again;) ) for a while and think on it.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Didn't really forget just put off making cookies for my Mom's tomorrow. It's 10:15 and I baking. Then I really, really must mop the kitchen floor before the kids get here in the morning. I would like to go to bed instead.

Not sure why I couldn't get into the groove today but working 1/2 day really threw me off my normal game.

Merry Christmas!

:eek: I forgot to get my son the jump rope he just had to have! OMG! Who's still open?! lol Of all things to forget...the stupid jump rope!! Well, hopefully he'll just be in awe of everything else Santa left and he'll not think of it until Friday...when we can go buy one at the store. ;)

Bread - a dang loaf of white bread for the breakfast casserole. :eek: Of all things to forget so at 8:30 tonight, on the way to a friends home for hot chocolate and pound cake, we had to make a stop at a convience store for a loaf of bread. Now batteries we did not forget. I even thought to tape them inside the open faced boxes of the toys that needed them.

:eek: I forgot to get my son the jump rope he just had to have! OMG! Who's still open?! lol Of all things to forget...the stupid jump rope!! Well, hopefully he'll just be in awe of everything else Santa left and he'll not think of it until Friday...when we can go buy one at the store. ;)

Put an IOU a Jump Rope in his stocking on a piece of paper. Say that he can expect it to arrive in two days. Because I don't think anyone is open.

ok,, i posted the night before that i forgot my hess trucks.. been collecting them for my sons for 17 yrs .. but due to not driving and being in bed since oct i never really thought about it.. well we went out on xmass eve i said ooo stop i have to get . well sure enough not one hess station they said in nj has any.. omg i cant believe i destroyed a tradition. i usually got them two each one to play with and one to put away. well ds17 only gets one now cause he does not play with them .. but still ds5 got one as a gift and played with it .so ds9 got none and ds17 got none. my sister went out looking by her my other sister called by her. nothing. my one sister said she will give me one of hers so i have one still in a box .. i will give that to ds 17 to complete his collection. till he is 18. but im so mad at myself for doing this. .just wanted to vent