Wario Land™ Shake It! for Nintendo Wii $29.97 at Radio Shack

Mcflint5

Thanks com.

Ok, here's what I did. I ordered the Shake it and got an additional 10% off clearance, bringing it down to $26.97!!!! And I also ordered the 40 pack of AAA batteries for 9.99 ond got 10% off with the BATTERY08 code. Got frree shipping because it was over $25, so my total was $38.12. YAY!

I ordered this and it was suppose to be delivered today according to the tracking by fedex.

Well I checked the tracking on it all day and it said it was out for delivery.

I checked again just now and it now says it was delivered at 1:14 this afternoon and signed for by some guy I have no idea who it is. I was home at 1:14 this afternoon. The only time fedex showed up to my house was this morning at around 8:30 to delivery my sons replacement ipod classic.

I'm quite peeved at the moment because it shows delivered to someone other than myself, I don't have it, I was charged and now I can't even get the radioshack site to recognize my email or order number but yet I have the order confirmation email and shipping email! :mad:

Edited to add: I called fedex and they were less than helpful. First of all, all I heard was loud laughing and talking in the background. The looked up the tracking number and said yup it was delivered and signed for by jeremy bowley. Yeah, that's not me nor any of my neighbors! said he would leave a message for the office and contact the driver to see if he remembers where he left it. Yeah what are the chances a driver who delivers hundreds of packages is gonna remember where he left it? And he went on to say that it would probably be delivered on wednesday?? HUH? How can you be sure a package that was delivered to someone else will be redelivered on another day to the right person? I am not holding out much hope that I will ever get this package.

Edited by bettyn100
Added update

It's awesome! I am completely addicted. You need to get the hang of how to maneuver using the remote, but after that, it's a blast.

GREAT! Thanks for answering so fast! I am thinking about picking it up for my nephew. And this is the cheapest I have seen it. It is still $49.99 at Walmart. Thanks again! :fluffy: