What are you waiting for?

Avaj

Probably not their fault, Mail innovations is how shutterfly and walmart items for me are shipped. It took 2-3 weeeks every time. The ups part is okay, but when they put it in the post office sytem it took 2 more weeks. I was able to track mine to the nearest mail sorting facility and it it supposed to take 1 day after that and it was over a week.

I am waiting on one last thing from Amazon, Dh's snow shoes....of course I did order them yesterday but I have prime and upgraded to 1 day shipping. It says they will be delivered today by fed ex but when I tracked it this morning it was still showing a few states away :tongue1: oh well I still have hope because Amazon has always come through for me in the past, and its my own fault for waiting so long :rolleyes: I was really worried about 1 game for Ds (club penguin) it finally arrived yesterday (3 days late)

I'm waiting on those flying alarm clocks we ordered on the 9th from Buy.com. Fedex has had them at their sort station on the other side of my state since the 20th and now it says in home delivery on the 26th. :( I don't remember Fedex being so slow before. Those were going to be to my boys from Santa. Now all Santa is bringing them is a couple candy canes--guess that whole story about not being naughty will have to get explained again...maybe they'll clean their rooms next year!

Just curious if anyone else is STILL waiting?!! We ordered on Dec.9 and it has been in the shipping system since Dec.12 with Fedex. I think the kids have forgotten by now--I ended up telling them that the "China" Santa uses Federal Express if the sleigh gets full.

i'm still waiting on the elmo live i ordered from kohls on dec 11. it's been in the fedex shipping system since dec 15. says it left ohio that day and i'm in va. i could've driven to ohio and picked it up a few times by now. called kohls today and cs said they would try to locate it! good thing my 18 mo old doesn't really understand.