What state is everyone from? What is the weather like?

casey49781

13 inches of snow on Friday...6 more today

tomorrow freezing cold..wind chill below O

Christmas day may reach into the low 40's

The roads here are horrible...not plowed very well..I think they are trying to save money

as this is predicted to be a bad winter :(

BTW Massachusetts...a few minutes from Gillette Stadium (they are playing today at 1pm

against Arizona..those poor buggers will freeze to death in todays weather)

Snowed in with the blizzard last night. the wind chill is -32 this morning.

To cold to even snow blow outside.

We decided its a stay home watch movies, wrap gifts, and watch football.

tomorrow its suppose to be 8 and sunny....but then dip down and crappy weather all over again!

It's 29, but very windy and snowy. We got hit w/ a storm Friday morning/early afternoon that dropped about 6 inches of snow in a short timeframe. Then woke up this morning, and near white out conditions and snowing heavily again. I guess we have a snow warning until 7am Monday morning. We have snow in the forecast everyday this week.

I'm outside Buffalo NY.

western pennsylvania. Got a little snow overnight not even an inch and maybe a little more today. Christmas eve its suppose to hit 49 (the high) so no snow on christmas :( Its just crazy and the low the next couple of nights are 8 and 12 degrees. I wanted a big snow for christmas but I guess im not going to get my wish :(

Me, either. Here in Ohio NOTHIN'. I remember Christmases where snow was measured in feet!!!!!!

I am in northern Maine and tonight it is windy, gusts up to 55 mph, I am in the 18-24 inches of snow, with a blizzard warning for the area. I live 2 blocks from my kids school I can't see it! I can see my neighbors house and after that nothing but white swirling snow! It is some cold with the wind chill, not sure how cold but darn cold....I shoveled my steps and my legs are 'thawing' out they hurt!!!

BUT I wouldn't change a thing! Love it here! Just moved back last year from FL, might head down that way again after the kids are grown but for now this is a perfect area to raise my girls!

Iowa - wind chill warning here (about -20 degrees F with the wind factored in); another 5-10" expected over Tuesday and Wednesday...it's not fit outside for humans or animals.

The ice and the wind have left a crispy "crust" on top of the snow, which makes shoveling all the more difficult.