What state is everyone from? What is the weather like?

casey49781

Ne Florida, upper 70s and 80s-- actually should only be in the 60's this time of year....

:yup:

We are practically neighbors. We are in the same city

Yep...we are supposed to get a cold front coming through tomorrow that is supposed to put us in the 30's next week...just in time for Christmas.:)

It just doesn't feel like Christmas when it's 80 degrees out!:yup:

Waycross, GA here.

21st 63/30

22nd 49/30

23rd 64/50

24th 78/52 10 percent chance of rain

25th 78/55 30 percent chance of rain - BUT look at the high LOVE IT

26th 80/58 10 percent chance of rain

This is definitely my kind of weather. Left the cold/snow/ice of IL and even KY and never regretted it one little bit. :fluffy:

:yup:

We are practically neighbors. We are in the same city

Yep...we are supposed to get a cold front coming through tomorrow that is supposed to put us in the 30's next week...just in time for Christmas.:)

It just doesn't feel like Christmas when it's 80 degrees out!:yup:

Yea, I know, but it is interesting to go to the beach and build a sandman on Christmas Day!

Lorain County Ohio-Very very windy with windchills of -10 degress. Luckily we did not get the 1" of snow they were calling for. An inch of snow is not alot but with these winds we would have visability problems. Step daughter is flying in from Texas today hopefully no issues!

Lorain County Ohio-Very very windy with windchills of -10 degress. Luckily we did not get the 1" of snow they were calling for. An inch of snow is not alot but with these winds we would have visability problems. Step daughter is flying in from Texas today hopefully no issues!

Northeast Ohio, Trumbull County. Cold with a little snow. No wind yet.

western pennsylvania. Got a little snow overnight not even an inch and maybe a little more today. Christmas eve its suppose to hit 49 (the high) so no snow on christmas :( Its just crazy and the low the next couple of nights are 8 and 12 degrees. I wanted a big snow for christmas but I guess im not going to get my wish :(