Christmas Movie Tournament! FINAL ROUND!!! Pick the Winners!

Scanner420

Alright folks!!

This is what it all comes down to! From 16 to 2!!! And you, the GD community, holding the answer to this question!

WHO WILL WIN???

First! Let's meet the contestants!!

First! Is a Cult Classic, dating back to 1983! Which bought laughs to us in the forms of a Red Ryder BB Gun and a Leg Lamp!! Not to mention a Christmas Dinner at a Chinese Resturant! They got here with wins over Elf, The Grinch and most recently, Christmas Vacation!! Ladies and Gentlemen! I give you..

A CHRISTMAS STORY!!!!!!!!

(applause)

And the opponent!! From 1994! The Disney Classic! Laughter ensues as Tim Allen, plays a father who finds himself contractually bound to become Santa Claus when he unintentionally puts on the previous Santa's suit!

They got to this point with decisive wins over Bad Santa, The Polar Express and Jingle all the Way! Ladies and Gentlemen! Let's hear it for....

THE SANTA CLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!

(applause)

I'm gonna keep this open til midnight the 23rd!!! Let's get this to three pages!!!

GO!

Final Round!

A Christmas Story

vs

The Santa Clause

Uuuuh.......Christmas Vacation? :confused: (LOL...I know that isn't a choice) :P

But seriously...How did that not even make it to the final two? :eek:

LOL...I'm not voting 'cause I don't really like either one...so I'll let you guys pick...so it will mean more....:sidesplit

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! :hert: