After Christmas sales?

There are a lot of good Boxing Day deals if you are near the Canadian border.

I think you can get a few good deals online as well ( tigerdirect.ca, sears.ca, zellers.com, sportchek.ca, millennium3000.com ...etc)

I'm sure there are other Canadians here who know the good Boxing Day deals and can share. I spend my winter in The States so I have no access to the flyers.

There are a lot of good Boxing Day deals if you are near the Canadian border.

I think you can get a few good deals online as well ( tigerdirect.ca, sears.ca, zellers.com, sportchek.ca, millennium3000.com ...etc)

I'm sure there are other Canadians here who know the good Boxing Day deals and can share. I spend my winter in The States so I have no access to the flyers.

the flyers are available on redflagdeals.com if anyone is interested or planning on making the trip up here to shop! unfortunately the deals are pretty cold this year though :(

with the exchage rate on your side though, Americans would get a pretty decent deal while shopping on boxing day in Canada!

I'll be hitting Hallmark first thing Friday morning. There is one a short walk from my apartment.

I'm also going to hit

Crate & Barrel (for felt and other non-breakable ornaments)

Kohl's (hoping to get some of the holiday bath and body sets for a good price to have on hand for next year)

Target at some point (for Ziploc bags and containers and any household items of the like that we can use)

Bath and Body Works - I have a GC from last Christmas I still need to use and want to get the most bang for my buck