Landsend.com Down vests - $19

camidges

For some reason I can't edit my original post, but I read the fine print on my email, and it says I can share the code for Free shipping, so Here it is:

Enter the Promotion code FAST and the PIN 00007895 in the space provided.

Gives FREE 2-3 bus day S/H

HTH!

Did the sizes run small?

In the chest, yes.

I have a down jacket from years ago that is an XL so I ordered the Weatherly in an XL. It was WAY too tight in the chest! I went to Sears and tried a few Plus sizes on and needed to go to a 2X! I am hoping that the rest of the jacket isn't ginormous!

I hate having big boobs!

Did the sizes run small?

I don't think the sizes in the vest run small. I called and talked to Lands End a couple of weeks ago when these same vests were on sale, and the cust. svc. rep said that they are made to be able to wear a sweater under the vest. I got 3 of these vests (I wear vests ALL the time), and I really love them! Before I ordered, I also asked the cust. svc. rep to give me the measurements on the size that I was looking at. She was so helpful! I compared it to one of my other vests - it worked out great!!

For some reason I can't edit my original post, but I read the fine print on my email, and it says I can share the code for Free shipping, so Here it is:

Enter the Promotion code FAST and the PIN 00007895 in the space provided.

Gives FREE 2-3 bus day S/H

HTH!

Thank you sooooo Much for the free shipping !! My mom was able to order some new boots for my son, and offerd to get him more because she didn't have to pay for shipping !!

THANK YOU !

As of right now they are full price. But they have had them on sale for $19 on a few different occasions here recently. When they are on sale it's usually like a 1 day thing....I can think of at least 3 times they have been $19 within the past month.

I'll agree, I got one a couple weeks ago as well, love it! although I thought it ran a little large, I usually wear an 8-10 an I got a large, but wish I'd gotten medium...