AeroGrow AeroGarden With Gourmet Herb Seed Kit $99.99 Amazon.com

dragonballnutts

Comes in BLACK or SILVER for $99.99 with Free Super Saver Shipping.

[ATTACH]2804[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]2805[/ATTACH]

Product Features

The original indoor garden

Everything you need to grow now

Easy, foolproof and 100% guaranteed

No dirt, no mess, no green thumb required

Over 400,000 satisfied AeroGardeners

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000FI4O90/ref=xs_gb_A18LGRIKS49C9X?pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0R6BZP6F0ESF32RBNYY0

I'm nervous that my cats would have a field day with this.:confused:

You mean like peeing (and other things) in it. Hmmmm..never thought of that cause they would probably think they were just bushes. That is a gross thought, but the same could happen if you plant them outside. But then it would be cats and dogs that you don't know. ;)

You mean like peeing (and other things) in it. Hmmmm..never thought of that cause they would probably think they were just bushes. That is a gross thought, but the same could happen if you plant them outside. But then it would be cats and dogs that you don't know. ;)

lol my moms cat killed my plants :mad:a few years ago

I didn't mean to imply peeing, I was thinking of them eating the plants.

One more thought is that I've read that many have had problems with the water pump failing, although the customer service was rated highly it seems to be a design flaw.:)

p.s. I also have a dog (Carolina Dog) and I wouldn't trade him for a boat of cats... not that I don't like cats I have three!! :)

I didn't mean to imply peeing, I was thinking of them eating the plants.

One more thought is that I've read that many have had problems with the water pump failing, although the customer service was rated highly it seems to be a design flaw.:)

p.s. I also have a dog (Carolina Dog) and I wouldn't trade him for a boat of cats... not that I don't like cats I have three!! :)

I thought you ment pooping.....ROFOL!!! :cheesy: Waaaay off on that one....:D