Nintendo DS

Ok heres one for ya.Anyone have or know somwone that has a nintendo ds for sale.Im in search of one for my neighbors son.They have very little money this year and are really struggling to make ends meat.I have her 2 kids 4 & 12 at my house all the time eating and such.I give her kids extra money for book fairs and stuff at school or after school functions when they need money.Ive given her youngest DS4 some of my sons old clothes and hats and gloves for the winter.Her son asked for a DS for Christmas amoung other things and hes not getting one.They dont even have money for a tree.I offered her my other spare one i have and she tunred me down.(pride im sure).She kept saying no no we are going to get one.We she indeed did.Its a charlie brown tree and i mean really.Its about 2 foot big.I am so very very upset right becasue i just cant go out and spend all this money for her kids.I did 2 angels off the angel tree this year already.Ive made a food box to give to her for next week.but want i really need is a nintendo ds.Ive tried ebay but they go to high.I cant afford to spend more than $60.I know thats a stretch but i thought maybe just maybe someone has a spare they arent going to use.Please if ya know anyone let me know.No games required.My DS 12 is willing to give up some of his games if i can find one.Thxs.

PS.Any color but pink is fine.

Edited by Deal Grabber
for something

Try your local craigslist. Post a wanted add and people looking to sell them will email you. If he will settle for the older ds (the bulkier 1 from before the ds lite) you can get 1 for around $50 since game stores only offer 40 off a ds lite for the trade in. It still plays ds games and has the touch screen. PS if he has a birthday coming up ds prices will be going down early next year because the new dsi is being released. Good luck!

Try your local craigslist. Post a wanted add and people looking to sell them will email you. If he will settle for the older ds (the bulkier 1 from before the ds lite) you can get 1 for around $50 since game stores only offer 40 off a ds lite for the trade in. It still plays ds games and has the touch screen. PS if he has a birthday coming up ds prices will be going down early next year because the new dsi is being released. Good luck!

The one before the lite??Was that the Sp?