Have a $10 certificate for Victoria's Secret

Jannabear

Ok, so who took it? I was the first to respond and offered coke points as you stated.

Why ask to trade for something specific and then not follow through?

Oh well lesson learned...

Someone may have pm'd the OP before you, or someone may have made a great offer; you don't know that the op didn't follow through. The OP does not have to let anyone know who took it.

Do you have to hae Angels card? I don't have one. What is the exp?

I should have looked for it before I made the offer:o

I have searched high and low for it, its no where to be found. I do have an Angel card, but it wasn't required for the coupon. I am pretty sure that it expired the end of Jan. If I find it I will PM you. Sorry:o

Wouldn't ya know it, as soon as I teel you I can't find I think of one more place to check - and it was there!

It expires January 31, 2009. Not valid at VS outlet, catalog, online, on previous purchases, with any other coupon, discount, special offer or purchase of a gift card.

Let me know if you are still interested in trading:)

Thanks Rockfordmom...you were absolutely right (someone PM'd me). I sure took an unnecessary beating on THIS one. I appreciate your defense :fluffy:

Someone may have pm'd the OP before you, or someone may have made a great offer; you don't know that the op didn't follow through. The OP does not have to let anyone know who took it.