Dance Dance Revolution Games

We have a couple of the playstation ones, they seem pretty good. We dont have a wii. Personally, I dont think that I would spend over $50.00 for one. I would watch for sales. If you have younger kids, I believe that Amazon has been selling the ps2 high school musical DDR with the mat for under $20.00 I'm not sure if that version is any good, we dont have it at our house, but it seems worth it to get the mat and the game. Best buy had DDR supernova a few weeks ago for $15.00 with the mat.

depends if you have kids (and thats mainly who its for)...we have the DDR for Wii and it's beyond my 7yr old, plus the songs are pretty old and the dancers arent dressed appropriately IMHO. They have a Disney version of DDR for another system (not sure which one)...which would be better for kids i'd think.

We have the DDR SuperNova 2 for Playstation 2 and we love it. Me & my DD13 put it on excercise mode and use it to get our excercise! I was fortunate enough to see the 14.99 SuperNova at Best Buy on Thanksgiving day and ordered it. I know this is a version that had been out a few years but it came with the mat and they alone are usually $20, and I figured we could use it just for a change of pace.