Best Buy - in store pick up - gift card

ok can someone help me with this now. i purchased the 2nd generation back on nov 9th.. anyway i can get this gift card now? is there a time limit on doing this? i did also get a price adj on this about two wks ago when they had the mistake on the websight.

I "think" you have 30 days from the date of purchase. Since they already adjusted you, I would guess no. If it is unopened, you could return & rebuy (maybe). They will not give you the adjustment & the $50 GC, I would think it would be one or the other. If you have time, go by a BB store & ask, the worst they can say is no. My Dad always told me, "If you don't ask, you don't get." GL

ok can someone help me with this now. i purchased the 2nd generation back on nov 9th.. anyway i can get this gift card now? is there a time limit on doing this? i did also get a price adj on this about two wks ago when they had the mistake on the websight.

Ddi you purchase the 16gb or the 8gb. The gift card is only for the 8gb touch. I was hoping it was also for the 16gb since that was the one I bought with the oops sale. I actually bought 3. Maybe they will have a deal this weekend:D

Ddi you purchase the 16gb or the 8gb. The gift card is only for the 8gb touch. I was hoping it was also for the 16gb since that was the one I bought with the oops sale. I actually bought 3. Maybe they will have a deal this weekend:D

it was the 8 gb as my son said he did not want the 16. im gonna try it anyway i have to stop there to pick up the adjustment paper work as they did it over the phone for me . so we will see. let you all know how it goes

I'd like to know this too. I bought the 8gb back when best buy had the "oops" for what was suppose to be $199. I was charged full price. Called and was told I would be credited the difference. I never was.

If I could get the gift card now that would be wonderful!

I'd like to know this too. I bought the 8gb back when best buy had the "oops" for what was suppose to be $199. I was charged full price. Called and was told I would be credited the difference. I never was.

ok so i went to best buy to pick up the recipte for the adj with the ooppss she tells me i dont need it . i said u sure cause if i need to return it . she said use the one u have. hum?? ok so i tell her i want the 50 gift card they are offering now. she said its over 30 days . i said then return it and rebuy it. she said i dont think i can do that . i gave her look of death she walked away for a sec turned said yes i can . went to go do it . then i said u will be using the gift cards and coupons i used. she said no the coupons will be remailed to u. i said that is not right she said well its double dipping either way u look at it . i said no its not. if i waited till now u would still be giving me the same thing at the same price as the coupons were good threw jan and march. she just staired at me like i was the dumb one. so im going to call best buy. i can understand double dipping as for the 199.00 and now a gift card. then charge me full price cause i make out better with the 50 .00 card then i did with the 199. price. ill keep ya posted

if its within the 30 days and u did not get the credit i would walk right in there and get it . and if they say no . do a return and rebuy . u will def get it then .

if its within the 30 days and u did not get the credit i would walk right in there and get it . and if they say no . do a return and rebuy . u will def get it then .

Walking right in and getting it is the problem. I don't have a best buy here and the closest one is almost 2 hours away.

Dh called best buy and put in the order over the phone online. Was told it would be $199 and charged the $199 plus tax. But in reality I was charged full price plus tax totalling over $240! Dh called back and CS told him they would credit the difference. I forgot about it until about a week ago. Went back and looked at my bank account and the credit never went through.

We're only talking about 30 some odd dollars, but that's $30 more that I could spend on something else!

woohoo... spoke with best buy (david) he said humm looked in flyer saw it said i will send you out one cause of all your trouble. will take 2-3 wks. i said that is fine thank you for all your help. so now i hope he just really sends one out. or i will be really really mad .

woohoo... spoke with best buy (david) he said humm looked in flyer saw it said i will send you out one cause of all your trouble. will take 2-3 wks. i said that is fine thank you for all your help. so now i hope he just really sends one out. or i will be really really mad .

Thats great. I got the 16gb so it does not count since they are only offering te gift card on the 8gb. I wish they would do it on the 16gb.

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to update;.

david came threw.. i got the gift card in the mail on friday. i was so happy to see this. so this is how i got my ipod

nov 6 i think in best buy 229.99

paid with coupons -40.00

paid with gift cards -120.00

---------------------------------

during mess up internet called and got the adj of 199.99

-32.08 credit

---------------------------------

54.00 out of pocket.

then i called in dec two wks later for gift card with purchase

-50.00 gift card in hand now.

-----------------------------------

i pod really cost me 4.00 woohooo best deal i got this year.

thanks to all of u ..