Littlemissmatched.com-Free ship and 25% off --updated new code!

scrabbler

www.littlemissmatched.com Fun, mismatched socks in "pairs" of 3, winterwear, pj's and much more.

25% off entire order and free shipping if over $50...use GIFT25 at last page of checkout.

Also note, slippers only $7: http://www.littlemissmatched.com/Catalog/womens-slippers

Have ordered from them several times and orders are shipped quickly and accurately.

NEW CODE***** 25FORALL

25% off and free shipping ends 12/17

http://www.littlemissmatched.com/?leadsource=25FORALL

Edited by scrabbler

Just what i need, more ways to spend money on my little monster!!! lol...... This is the cutest thing i have heard of! Of course i have to get her some of those knee high socks..... SIGH......

First amazon, now this.

First we teach them NOT to dress missmatched....now we PAY for them to do it....lol!! :cheesy:

I love the toe socks....you have to buy two sets to get an even number! I wonder if you buy two missmatched sets to you get a matched pair?? LOL! :P

First we teach them NOT to dress missmatched....now we PAY for them to do it....lol!! :cheesy:

I love the toe socks....you have to buy two sets to get an even number! I wonder if you buy two missmatched sets to you get a matched pair?? LOL! :P

Mmmmmmm.... i think you may be on to something, lol. Now you're gonna make me buy some more! :razz:

Ok, so I want to order some slippers for my mom and girls right? Well, it wants my credit card infor first and does not have a place for the code. Where does the code go??? Help!

I believe its on the last page, but there definitely is a place for the code, and it definitely works. Just ordered and saved 6 bucks.

Thanks again OP!!

If I am remembering correctly, their warehouse was also in part of the big flooded area of Iowa...so any purchase helps them get a bit more on their feet.

And yes, I have purchased 2 of the same 3 packs of socks and worn them to match..lol

And yes, the code goes on the last page after you insert your cc number...it isn't final when you put in your cc so you are ok.

If you sign up for a newsletter you get a code to get a free pair of socks!!!

Thanks! I have been wanting to order some of these for my girls. We can never find matching socks so I might as well purchase them not to match in the first place :)

OMG I LOVE MY TWO ORDERS!

I just got them in today and both orders had a free three pack of socks with it and I didn't even use a code for free socks. What a surprise! :eek:

So now I have 6 socks to mix or MATCH as I got two 3 packs of the same ones so YAY!

:cheesy:

Thank you OP!