Buy One, Get One Free on Imagine, Ener-G, and Petz [email protected]

jeninpa

You can only do 2 at a time (trust me,lol) also there are more than shown, click the tabs at the top for Wii, PS2 ect! I have been waiting and waiting for a great deal on these Imagine games, especially Imagine Teacher!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_82908931_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000304231&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1MYM44VE7NK33STBPV75&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=465077951&pf_rd_i=468642

Buy One, Get One Free on Imagine, Ener-G, and Petz Titles

For a limited time if you purchase one select Imagine, Ener-G, or Petz title, you can get a second title from that list for free*. Offer limited to products shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer may not be combined with other offers or promotional certificates.

*Tax and shipping charges may apply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To qualify for this offer pick two titles on any platform from the list below, add them to your cart, and make your purchase. The discount will be applied to the title with the lowest list price and reflected during checkout.

Does anyone else think the teacher's hairstyle is the same as Sarah Palin's? LOL! DH is a teacher so that is the one I will NOT get the kids. ;)

Target has matching stuffed toys you can buy with the dogz and catz game. They unlock a matching animal on the game, I think, and I THINK you get the accessories with the pet, too. For example, there is a stuffed surfing beagle. I think when you buy that toy at Target, it comes with a code to unlock a beagle on the DS and gives you surf clothes, too. I could be wrong about the clothes. They are only available in store and not online.

Here's a link to the dogs so you can see what they look like. I think I'm buying for Easter baskets now... http://www.target.com/Ubi-Soft-Petz-Dogz/dp/B001II5O86/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=0HA7EKJRPX61A0SYKHFM&pf_rd_p=447415501&pf_rd_i=B001IIDQE0&pf_rd_s=left-5&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=201

these are on my kid's lists. I'm hoping they hit clearance...

Wow, great deal! My dd (age 6) asked Santa for the Imagine Fashion Designer and was going to go back and ask for the Imagine Ballet Star as well. I was actually headed out today to finish up shopping and was planning to buy both. Thanks for saving me $30 plus tax! :D

Wow, great deal! My dd (age 6) asked Santa for the Imagine Fashion Designer and was going to go back and ask for the Imagine Ballet Star as well.

Are these Imagine games good for a 6-year-old? I've been trying to find some age-appropriate games for DD6.