Odd items on your child's Christmas list?

KrisinTn

Curious- what's the oddest/funniest thing that your child has ever asked Santa for? You know, that one thing they never mentioned wanting... that is totally not in character for them?

When my son was 4 he asked the Santa at the mall for " the train set that Burger King was giving away in their kids meals" It was from a movie scene in whatever movie it was at the time that they were promoting. Santa actually came over to the fence where I was waiting and told me... needless to say- we stopped on the way home and ds got a train set with his meal at BK. :D

My niece asked for 2 gallons of milk when she was 5- while she loves milk her mother was totally unprepared for the "talk" from Santa... lol.

Okay, spill... who else has one of these stories?

Not really funny or odd...just had never heard about it before she wrote her letter but dd7 requested a big lime green chair w/ silver stars on it, I asked her where did you see one of these?? She replied I have'nt that's why I need Santa to make it!! Great........this just may be a test, she's getting to that age where she's hearing the rumors but she's just not sure:gdparanoid:

My son (8) asked for a weather machine. Wasn't sure what it was. He said it is a machine that you can use to change the weather to make it sunny and melt the snow. I told him they dont have anything out like that. He said well the elves should be able to make it. They can make anything. He too is at the age where he has been asking ALOT of questions.

I told him that the elves only make toys and that they could not make something that would go against nature.

My youngest son (2) says he wants pop for Christmas.

When my dd9 was 3 she had a lisp and that year she wanted a "dump truck and a barbie." However, when she saw Santa something that sounded very profane came out of her mouth-it sounded as though she asked for a "dumb f***ing barbie." Needless to say I received a horrible glare from Santa. I had to bite my lip to stop from laughing.

When my dd9 was 3 she had a lisp and that year she wanted a "dump truck and a barbie." However, when she saw Santa something that sounded very profane came out of her mouth-it sounded as though she asked for a "dumb f***ing barbie." Needless to say I received a horrible glare from Santa. I had to bite my lip to stop from laughing.

:rotflol:

I seriously need to stop taking a sip of my drink when I read posts on here. I almost spit my Coke on my laptop because I was laughing so hard!:yup:

:eek: Thanks! I needed a good laugh!

This year my DD3 told me that she asked Santa to bring her a Birthday Cake and...

cars that she could give to her little brother. I think that is managable. The next day I pulled out the cars that I was going to give to DS2 and let her help me wrap them from her to him. I love her!

My youngest used to say Fruck instead of truck (and yellow was lello) and he would get so excited every time he saw a truck and if our windows were open in traffic, he would yell fruck fruck and I would want to die......

Thank You for sharing that.....I too needed a good chuckle.

my grandchild wants marshmallows....so they can make smores ALL the time

A co-worker of mine last year who I was good friends with was in some hard times last Christmas as her husband had lost his job. We all pitched in and bought toys for her kids (who are adorable little boys) so they could have Santa presents. When my husband and I went to her house for a Christmas party her youngest son who was about 5 wanted to show of his list for Santa. There were a few of the typical toys on it like transformers etc, but he also had listed underwear and my very favorite...CHICKEN!! Times had been a little tight and the child wanted Santa to bring him Chicken Nuggets as his trips to McDonalds had been cut a little thin!

My daughter who is 6 wants a flag pole and a mail box. She has wanted this for the past 3 years. Why? I have no idea. She is getting the mail box this year. Oh and last year she asked for a box of her own mail. I saved all the junk mail and my family out of state all wrote letters to her. I printed labels out for the junk mail in her name. She loved looking through that box of mail all day long.

I usually have my niece & nephews go thru the ads one Sunday sometime in November and write their name next to items that they would like for Christmas, to give myself and my Mom some ideas for them. About 3 years ago when my niece was 7, she was looking thru the K-mart or Target ad and seen the page with cereal (Raisin Bran) on sale that week. She asked if it was OK to want some, we said sure if that's what she wanted. I got her the Raisin Bran that year and she was so happy to have her own box that she didn't have to share with her brothers.

m ds 9 asked for a real wrestler to come to our house and wrestle in front of his dad. dad loves this stuff.. then he also put a maid for mom so she doesnt have to do everything (robot) he wrote next to it . lol and a peice of string. now what he wanted with that i could only think he wanted to play with the cat cause she loves string and he loves animals. lol he will get a cat toy . but as for the other two.. nope cant make it happen lol

my 12 y.o. son asked for an "Abraham Lincoln hat" this year. I'm assuming he means a top hat.

I have no clue why but I'm afraid to even look for one because he'll wear it. lol

i had to laugh when i read this .. my ds 17 is the the boy of many hats . he loves hats and with her personality he does not care what anyone thinks or says. he loves to wear them.. he was wearing a tall light orange hat with fur for the whole month of oct. i was smh. but had to laugh it was so him to not care. now this wk he is walking arround with a winter hat with eyes on it and gloves that match bright red, some girl gave them to him only to see its the (cars )hat. lol he even went to the mall and sat on santas lap with it on.