Webkinz

law

Getting a list later of the webkinz that my goddaughter wants...as someone that has never bought one before, can you find better deals online or b & m? Any suggestions on the best site or current promotion?

TIA

I was in a Limited Too store over the weekend and they had tons by 1 get 1 free. Our Waldens Book aka Borders also had them on sale buy 1 get 1 50% off. Walgreens has lil'kins

and if you by $25 they give you a $5 coupon on your next purchase but they have a limited varity.

Getting a list later of the webkinz that my goddaughter wants...as someone that has never bought one before, can you find better deals online or b & m? Any suggestions on the best site or current promotion?

TIA

Hi -

The best deals I have found are in the Candy Factory, they list theirs 2 for $25, which is a really good discount. Most Webkinz run about $13.99 - $14.99, depending on where you live. A good place and good selection can be found at Cracker Barrel the restaurant, they sell for $14.99 there. You might try ebay, but make sure the listing says comes with access code for the internet.

Good Luck! My son is 9 and has 10!

Jenn

Thanks again everyone...went into Limited Too and picked up 4 webkinz for the price of two. Although I think I was the only 29 year-old single guy in the place, it was a great deal.

I think you scored the best deal on Webkinz out there! Webkinz are the major item on my DS's Xmas list, so thanks to Limited Too he is getting quite a few!