Dell Way Behind on Shipping

Swampbaby

The carrier is CEVA? I've never had anything shipped by them so I'm not sure how they are. I would suggest calling DELL to see if they had a tracking number and it's not online yet. I know that the person I was working with got the information about a day before it showed up online for me. Of course, the phone call may be a 2 hour ordeal - at least it was for me!!

Good luck!!

And HP? I purchased 5 days ago, with free 2day busness shipping. Well the printer came, and wasn't even enclosed in another box. Maybe stupid me, but I won't buy from them again-now my daughter knows what she's gotten. Oh, and the other two items from them? They haven't show today either. I feel your frustration....

Just to let everyone know that I finally did get the TV for my DH Christmas present today from Dell. As much complaining I did in reference to Dell pushing back the shipping date, (ordered on Nov. 30th) I did receive an apology letter from Dell and to my surprise they had also upgraded the Sharp TV to a better more expensive one (at not extra cost) and took off another $25. I have to give props to Dell for at least trying to make a bad situation better.