MP3 For 6yr old...Steamer for DH

I need a cheap MP3 Player for my soon to be 6yr old. I got my daughter the Barbie one on Amazon and I know he will want one just not Barbie!:tongue1: So I only spent 13 on hers and dont want to spend anymore oh his so anyone know where I can get one? I was looking at the sandisk shaker but its exspensive!!!

My hubby wants a food steamer. I know nothing about these he wants it to make tamales in??? So anyone know of a good one and a good deal????

TIA

I just picked up a couple 1gb Sansa Clips from Buy.com for 13.99 each with free shipping. They are refurbished, but I've bought sansa refurbs before and never had problems and they are for a 7yr old and 9 yr old so I really don't want to spend much on something they will probably lose soon anyways.

Link

I have a food steamer that I bought from Target. It comes with different size trays and a rice steaming bowl. This is one of the cheapest ones I have seen, but I love it. I have had mine for over 2 years and I use it almost every day. I steam vegetables for my kids and they love them. They would not eat vegetables at all before, but now when I steam them they will.

Here is the link to the one I have.

http://www.target.com/Oster-6-1-qt-Food-Steamer/dp/B000BH96AW/sr=1-6/qid=1228936054/ref=sr_1_6/181-7808136-1948621?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Afood%20steamer&page=1

I just picked up a couple 1gb Sansa Clips from Buy.com for 13.99 each with free shipping. They are refurbished, but I've bought sansa refurbs before and never had problems and they are for a 7yr old and 9 yr old so I really don't want to spend much on something they will probably lose soon anyways.

Link

I bought the exact same one for my 6 year old.