Nerf Strike Vulvan EBF IN STOCK NOW!!!

Deal Grabber

Heres the hard to find Nerf gun every kid wants this year.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10038452

You gonna shoot your eye out./LoL.

Now they have them!!!! Of course after I drove 90 miles TODAY to get 2 of them at a Walmart that had some in stock. At least they were $35 in store instead of $39.88 and I also found an extra ammo belt, now to find another extra belt......:cheesy:

Just checked and they are OUt of Stock at Sears also

If you search at Kmart.com for the Vulcan it comes up out of stock but lower on the page it gives you the one for Sears at $37.99. Click on it and it takes you to Sears where it let me add it to my cart. I didn't checkout as I don't need it anymore but it says it is in stock.

I got one of these when WalMart had the value pack for the same price (extra belt, 75 extra darts)

brought it into work...

it ROCKS....shoots almost as fast as they claim...

Was this the one from black friday? I bought 2 for my kids, but I wrapped them before I even looked at it :). I didn't even know they had extra belts for them. If not, does anyone know how much the belts are?

Was this the one from black friday? I bought 2 for my kids, but I wrapped them before I even looked at it :). I didn't even know they had extra belts for them. If not, does anyone know how much the belts are?

Extra belt with 25 darts was $7.97 at Walmart. This is for the new Vulcan gun, kinda like a rapid fire machine gun. HTH.

nope...this was before BF IIRC...

Took me awhile to figure this out....

It looks like the one with gray darts comes with an extra ammo belt and 75 extra darts and the one with the red darts doesn't. That was the only difference I could find in the description.