300 Watt Kitchenaid Heavy Duty Stand Mixer At Khols Today 11am To 4pm $169.00

bigjoe

Not that this isn't a fine mixer---but I don't know anyone who has one. This is not Artisan.

I heard alot of favorable things about ARTISAN 5 qt. one, I got mine for 229.00 on Amazon 2 weeks ago.

It has 325 watts--and 2 additional attachments (dough hook and another thing)

The one above does NOT--and the attachments are very expensive.

Personally I would not get the one at Kohl's however if you have no mixer at all then you may need to get it.

This is a good deal if you need a mixer, but "allshopedout" is right look for a better deal that comes with attachments. I eagerly bought a mixer a few years ago without attachments & I still haven't broke down and bought any cause they are so so costly.

Not that this isn't a fine mixer---but I don't know anyone who has one. This is not Artisan.

I heard alot of favorable things about ARTISAN 5 qt. one, I got mine for 229.00 on Amazon 2 weeks ago.

It has 325 watts--and 2 additional attachments (dough hook and another thing)

The one above does NOT--and the attachments are very expensive.

Personally I would not get the one at Kohl's however if you have no mixer at all then you may need to get it.

I *had* this one from Kohl's. :( I blew it up with 2 sticks of butter that had been on the counter for a couple hours, 1c. of sugar, and I was adding 2 eggs in when the gears gave out. I was :( :( :(. My cousin has the exact same one and his is still going along great.

My hubby went this past weekend and got me the 575 watt Pro 600 series in Nickel Pearl because he doesn't think I can blow that one up, lol. It has all metal construction. I think they went back to all metal gear boxes in all of them. I'm pretty sure when I got mine was when they experimented with using plastic crap. I'm not positive, but it's worth looking into. Mine blew up 2 weeks out of warranty and wasn't it worth it to me to fix because I'd just blow it up again. I expect my kitchenaid to do a lot more than I was doing when it gave out!