Oh No, No Godiva Bottled coffee

Illinoismom

So I dont drink very often but this is my holiday drink and know I can not make it. The two grocery stores do not carry bottled Godiva coffee, what am I to do the drink was so yummy you used bottled Godiva, Vanilla Voka, and Godiva Lique, over ice.

I could have used one when I was going through thousand pictures to fill a digital frame for my MIL.

Any one know why it may have been discontinued

Can you make it with just Godiva coffee? I dont know if it is like the Starbucks Frapuccinos that have milk in them, but it is essentially just strong brewed coffee and milk. A lot of stores sell Godiva coffee and you can I'm sure stop by a Godiva boutique and pick some up or even order it online. It's worth a shot and better than nothing if you cant get the bottled coffee :)

So I dont drink very often but this is my holiday drink and know I can not make it. The two grocery stores do not carry bottled Godiva coffee, what am I to do the drink was so yummy you used bottled Godiva, Vanilla Voka, and Godiva Lique, over ice.

I could have used one when I was going through thousand pictures to fill a digital frame for my MIL.

Any one know why it may have been discontinued

I dont think they have been discontinued as i bought one by the checkout at walmart just last night......... keep looking:yup::yup: