Guitar Hero II Wired Bundle (Xbox 360) $19.67, Or $30 With 2 extra Wired Controllers

zero

Guitar Hero II Bundle (Game+Guitar) - Xbox 360 $19.67 shipped

RedOctane.com has the Guitar Hero II 1P Bundle (Game+Guitar) - Xbox 360 for $29.99. Use the code SAVE20 and it comes to 9.99, with shipping it comes to $19.67. Not bad even for an older game with an extra guitar.

http://www.redoctane.com/Guitar-Hero/XB360-Guitar-Hero-II/Guitar-Hero-II-1P-Bundle-GameGuitar-Xbox-360

I am concerned!!! I went to the site to check on my delivery status and is says awaiting order fulfillment?? Then in another area it says BACKORDERED!!! OK I never got an email about this or was told that it was in this status. I tried to call them and it says

"There are no service representatives available to take your call..please contact us via our website" What??? btw they have not responded to my email??

anybody else having this problem :mad:

I ordered from them when they had the massive Cyber Monday deal.. was extremely pleased, I had my item (in perfect condition.. Lordy knows half the companies dont package right.. but Octane did) within 3 days. Thats QUICX for a no shipping cyber monday sale!

I am concerned!!! I went to the site to check on my delivery status and is says awaiting order fulfillment?? Then in another area it says BACKORDERED!!! OK I never got an email about this or was told that it was in this status. I tried to call them and it says

"There are no service representatives available to take your call..please contact us via our website" What??? btw they have not responded to my email??

I have ordered a couple of things from them this year for x-mas gifts... they have got by far the WORST customer Service Dept. EVER... but You get what you order as long as it is in stock, and they usually have VERY fast delivery times.

mine last week stated the same thing, then I got an e-mail that stated shipped and was at my door in 2 days

I have ordered 3 x from them

Still no response to my email!!! Any ideas how to get in touch with someone at RedOctane?

I am really getting frustrated with them...very poor CS, imho :mad:

You cannot get anyone by phone and now they don't apparently answer their emails...arghhhh!!!

mine says the same thing...I am just hoping it is in time for x-mas. If not it is a good deal anyway for us. I do not have little ones waiting for this tho..just myself and DH LOL

Anyone get their deal yet or an update from CS? I just checked mine and it's listed as 'closed' on their website, no shipping info, but I was billed the full amount. Emailed CS after getting the 'we can't answer your call' message. :rolleyes: I can always dispute with paypal, but this is a PITA.

I have the same thing listed on mine..."closed" but yet I was charged. You absolutely cannot get a human either by email or phone. You email them and you get back an automated response that they have received your email and will respond...ok 3 emails NO

RESPONSE!!!

I for one am pissed, as I passed up another deal for this one (of course the other one is no longer available either). My next call is to the BBB and my bank if I do not hear back from

them by the of the day on 12/15 :mad:

Just beware when using RedOctane...they may make a good product but their CS (or lack their of) SUCKS

I used PayPal and filed a dispute when the charmers at Red Octane CS didn't reply to my emails. They've credited the $ back to my account and sent a misspelled note to the effect that 'the deal sold out, you're not getting it'.

Really poor CS on the part of the manufacturer. I'd suggest disputing with your CC company at this point as the CS doesn't even bother to respond to emails. I've opted out of their email specials list - no longer buying from them.