Smart Cycle $69.99 at Amazon

tjredsox4

i got one of these for 80.00 4 days ago , does amazon do price adjustments and will they still let me get the first stuff

No, they are not as accomodating as they used to be. But from what I hear (read on here) you can re-order, and when your first order arrives, just refuse that shipment. And it costs you nothing. I have been affraid to try it. But I hear it works.

Man I'd love to get one and hold it for the new baby but my budget won't allow anything else this year!

You are probably lucky your budget won't allow it. Because by the time your baby is ready and you pull out this box you've been storing that you paid $69.99 for and even though it is a great deal today, in 4 years it will probably come will all the games a storage box and an upgrade something or other for 1/2 the price. :cheesy:

Anyone have this? I am debating getting it for my 2 year old. I already got him Biscuit the dog and Spike the dinosaur. I was going to get this before I got those, but decided it wasn't worth $100.00. Now I am wondering if I should get it since it is a better price.

Anyone have this? I am debating getting it for my 2 year old. I already got him Biscuit the dog and Spike the dinosaur. I was going to get this before I got those, but decided it wasn't worth $100.00. Now I am wondering if I should get it since it is a better price.

I got one for my 2 year old when it was on sale at Kohls. He won't get the games yet, but he enjoys sitting on "his bike" and making things move. At least, this is what he did when we tried it out at TRU... ;)