Build A Bear - 2 dolls + clothes + book - $34 shipped!!

tavera

Since this got bumped I'll post to say a HUGE thank you to OP! I just got mine today and I was a BAB virgin until now. :blush: They are SO cute! And they accidentally gave me 2 books so now I have another gift for my neice. I love this board!!

cool deal - you are welcome!! Mine have shipped but haven't gotten here yet - i'm using them to put out on Christmas Eve like Santa left them for the girls - LOL!!

My 8 yr old no longer believes, but my 6 yr old still does - and i thought it would be so cute for them to see them first thing in the morning besides the empty glass of milk and cookie plate :)

Got part of my goodies today as well. Was pleasantly surprised that inside of the shipping box, each bear was inside of its own build a bear house shape box and received a free calendar with a five off ten coupon. I thought you could only get the boxes instore.

My box was damaged but not opened so far as I could tell, but one of my Holly Moose was missing. Though the huge box came almost to my chest, i don't think the fourth one could have ever been in it with all four bears in individual boxes, i doubt if 4 could have fit, but also pleased to report that BAB customer service was very polite and very quickly took my info and said would fedex it so I can receive in 2 or 3 days. I will definitely order from them again.

apparently if you go as far as putting in your cc numbers and then decide NOT to order and you just x out of the screen, the order still goes through! suprise suprise! and she was suprised that I used a cc as debit cards almost always hold the funds automatically... Just an fyi in case anyone of us have this happen anywhere else shopping. So know i have a suprise package coming that i have to explain to the husband yee haw for me!!!! lol

Got part of my goodies today as well. Was pleasantly surprised that inside of the shipping box, each bear was inside of its own build a bear house shape box and received a free calendar with a five off ten coupon. I thought you could only get the boxes instore.

My box was damaged but not opened so far as I could tell, but one of my Holly Moose was missing. Though the huge box came almost to my chest, i don't think the fourth one could have ever been in it with all four bears in individual boxes, i doubt if 4 could have fit, but also pleased to report that BAB customer service was very polite and very quickly took my info and said would fedex it so I can receive in 2 or 3 days. I will definitely order from them again.

I'm glad they were quick to fix the mistake! Did your order ship Economy USPS? I'm REALLY hoping mine comes with individual Build-A-Bear boxes, that would be amazing! Mine should be in anyday now. My package shipped on the 9th and it says that it should take 6-9 days.

I'm glad they were quick to fix the mistake! Did your order ship Economy USPS? I'm REALLY hoping mine comes with individual Build-A-Bear boxes, that would be amazing! Mine should be in anyday now. My package shipped on the 9th and it says that it should take 6-9 days.

i have never ordered from them but i was under the impression that all BB came in their own home. (box)

Yes mine shipped USPS economy from Ohio. Wasn't expecting the box so soon but definitely pleased and got confirmation on shipment of my missing bear last night, so should be in carriers hands sometime today.Yours does sound like it should be there any time now.

i have never ordered from them but i was under the impression that all BB came in their own home. (box)

Oh, Eve...it was my first time ordering from them as well, I was going by conversations in one of the threads regarding ordering them unstuffed vs stuffed and thought I remembered someone saying they didn't ship them in the bearhouses but would send them home in one if you took them to the store to be filled and of course when you buy them directly of the store. With 3 bearhouses(1 was not sent accidently), the box came right up to my waist and was wider than me and I'm not a small person. Although light in weight it was probably oversized shipping for them.Yikes for them if they do it year round but definitely has earned my business along with the wonderful CS experience. Hopefully those who've ordered before will share if they've always come in their own house when ordered offline. I probably shouldn't have assumed, lol. :blush:

Okay my order came in and it is FAB! Both had hardcover books in the boxes with the mooses. My package also came with calenders and etc. My issue is... my Hal the Moose doesn't light up! Do I have to do something to get it to light up? I press the hand and nothing. Should I call CS?

squeeze his belly area and you should feel something in there(battery compartment). Along the left side there is a velcro peice and inside that is the battery compartment. You need to get in there and move the switch to on. :)

Okay now I feel silly. LOL. But thank you! Hal works fine. He is soooooooooo cute and soft. Holly is for my niece and she is as wonderful. Hal is for my youngest ds. This was such a great deal.