Kohl's power hours now until 4 p.m. Est tomorrow

ralph

I was buying a lot of our Angel Tree presents tonight at Kohls... one was for boys pajamas, and they are on special and 2 purses for the mom's from clearance, but now I see estimated delivery date is 12/17-12/22! Ugggg I have to turn these in by the 12th. It was $33 for me to upgrade shipping though and that isn't worth it. I may go in the store tomorrow to purchase what I can find there, but doubt I will get the purses then :( And I had several cute clearance shirts for one of the kids too :(

Kohls has been getting all my business this year. I just ordered myself a new winter jacket for just under $50. I saw it instore and tried it on but it was covered with lint and looked like someone had walked all over it so know I will like it.

I am sad, they didn't have some of the items in the right size in store, AND, while I thought I had a 15% off coupon, it expired in November!!! Several of the things I wanted were signed right but rang up wrong (I prevailed) But, I was able to get nice purses to give the mom's on our angel tree list for $10.70 before the 15% off so I was happy. Also got 3 pr pajama pants for a boy and some Carters seperates for $4.90 each before 15% off for another boy. I pulled out my coupon and said "Oh shoot, i must have left my other one by the computer this morning when I was going to order online" She still gave me the 15% off. Phew! I forgot to request a gift receipt but they said you can go back in the same day and get one, so back to Kohls I go. I love to go online first and know what I am looking for even if I have to go in to avoid shipping times!