WM may cancel my BF order...

Crue2001

OMG :gdparanoid: I'm angry...I ordered the $4 Pjs for my son the minute they went up online BF. Ordered and checked out in less than 3 minutes. Tonight I received an email saying that they cannot fill my order (looking for suppliers!:rolleyes:), but if they cannot fill it in 10 days, they assume I consent to them cancelling my order. :eyepoppin I'm betting that they just aren't going to bother and will automatically cancel it in 10 days. :cool:

Anyone else getting cancellation notices yet? Wondering what else they cannot "find" to fulfill orders for BF items.

Our store is still packed with those Black Friday clothing items. People rushed to the lay-away counter for the GPS, Nintendo and TVs and the clothing just sat...and it is STILL sitting.

One reason the girls' PJs might still be sitting is that the Disney motifs were very, very juvenile-oriented for size 12-14 girls (6th graders - junior high age). I think someone goofed on that part.

my walmart sent me an email stating that 2 of the 32'' tvs that were 388 werent in stock and so after 10 days they would cancel the order.. i kindly showed them that they still had the tv's on website for their original 450 price and told them that if people can still purchase them then they better find a way to ship me my item and QUICKLY..... funny... two hours later i got a response with a tracking number included in it for my shipment!

I ordered 2 track outfits and 2 hoodie outfits for the boys. I ordered as soon as they were available. I got an out of stock email for one of the hoodie outfits with the whole "will be cancelled in 10 days if it can't be filled" mess. I received 3 outfits yesterday and got the email that the 4th shipped today..yay! I remember last year ordering one of those really cool giant inflatable remote control robots they had then getting the out of stock email. I was sooo mad because they never did get any in and my order was cancelled. Luckily though I ended up getting it on Amazon much cheaper!

If it's any consolation to you I bought a couple of those pairs of pjs on BF, one of the reasons I went to WM. I ended up returning them because they were soooooo thin, not much thicker than paper really. They weren't even worth $4, I figure they wouldn't even make it through more than 1 washing.

If it's any consolation to you I bought a couple of those pairs of pjs on BF, one of the reasons I went to WM. I ended up returning them because they were soooooo thin, not much thicker than paper really. They weren't even worth $4, I figure they wouldn't even make it through more than 1 washing.

I thought they were very thin as well but my 7 year old washes and wears his EVERY day he loves them so much, and so far they've stayed in good shape. It's only been a week of course but there is no sign that they've been washed so many times already and I imagine that they'll be fine for him since he has a blanket under his comforter and he's on a loft bed so it's warmer up there anyway.

I personally didn't buy any of the $4 pjs because they were just too thin for my boys. They wouldn't have lasted a week with the way my kids torture cloths. I have to buy my 2 youngest Toughskins, yeah, those ugly, hard jeans, just so the knees last longer than a month.

My Walmart still has a ton of these, along with just about everything else from BF.