looking for kitten for dauhter

sdgkicks111

Everyone has posted some great ideas, but I figured I'd share one more. If you have a local farmers market go there and ask around. We got a kitten by pure accident a few weeks ago when we went to the farmers market to get pumpkins. We walked in and the next thing I know my neice and son were holding an all black 6 week old kitten. A woman said it was the last one in a litter that she had been finding homes for all day and it was free. I had to take her to the vet and pay $30 for shots and will probably have her spayed soon. She was already litter trained and gets along great with my 6 year old. Farms are notorious for having cats and kittens and the farmers market is a great place to ask. Good luck with your search.

PLease consider your local shelter. I adopted all 3 of mine through the shelter and 2 of them were going to be put down that day. It cost me $60.00 for the adoption but that includes the first shots, spay or nuetering and micro chipping..well worth the $60.00.

Shelter are over run with unwanted litters so they can only keep them x amount of days.

I have to say my 3 are the best and most loveable cats. 2 of them are 5 years old and the other one is 2 years old. I got them all before they were 8 weeks of age.