All Christmas at Lowes 50% off

Dutchess

Thanks - I just bought a bunch of C9 and C5 LED outdoor lights and put them up - they look awesome! The C9's were $10 for 50 count and the C5's for $5 for 50 count - a great deal. Wouldn't have gotten this great deal without Gottadeal!

You bought the GE lights, right? Those C9s are really nice.

I got some of those and put them out when I got home today on the deck. Gotta go get 3 more boxes of icicle lights tomorrow and then one pack of probably C7s to run down the railing on the stairs on the deck and I will be done with Christmas decorating...I think.

You bought the GE lights, right? Those C9s are really nice.

Yea, they are the GE ones. I bought enough to go around my roofline and walkway then some of the small C-5's for the bushes. They look awesome at night! They really set my house apart.

I saw a commercial on TV tonight that said this sale goes through Dec 17th.

Yea, it may be till the 17th but it will all be gone by the end of the weekend. The good stuff is already gone (most likely taken by gottadealers - thanks for the heads up!). I had to run to a different town to get the rest of the LED lights I needed.

Our Lowe's still had a TON of holiday stuff left. There was one measly little sign on the door and that was it-I didn't know if it was for real or not since there no other signs in the holidays section. We picked out the fake tree that we wanted, one of the $78 ones...the total was only $41 and it looks really nice. (Plus, we had a gift card with $40 left on it that we used to pay for it. :D) Couldn't have been happier!

Thanks OP! We had put out all of our outside lights, but not the tree because I wanted a new pre-lit one. DH and I ran out last night and got a nice 7.5 ft. tree for $149. I'm very excited to put it up on Sat.

Thanks again!

Warning for anyone who ordered online - they double charged my card. :shock: Glad I check my balances every day. So much for 50% off, I paid full price and now have to wait for them to refund me. :yuck:

This happens frequently and it is always a good idea to check your statement. I am sure it was an accident, you could have even double clicked your order by mistake. Lowe's is very reputable online.

There shouldn't be any issues returning a couple sets of lights should htere? Ended up picking up 1 set of one type extra and the other keeps blowing a fuse after being on for 10-15 min (that one should be a no-brainer sicne I bought it today and it is obvously defective...).

No double clicking here. Lowe's said they'd have the $ back to me sometime next week. Guy who called me back from the store was very nice, said they caught it right away and had already worked on processing the refund. I was impressed with that. :)

Haha, good to know. Yah, Iheld off on buying a ton of stuff sicne I/my parents just don't need it. Part of it would be nice to ahve to put around, but...

I am amazed though how QUICK people buy the Christmas stuff at places when it is only 25% off and Lowes was almost bare of ornaments/knick knacks/etc when I went back and picked up 2 other packs of the GE LED icicles (shorted myself by 2 and had to go to 2 different stores to get them).

I can only imagine what Target, Home Depot, etc will be when they makr their stuff way down...